Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do if they want the gold! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whose cruel idea was it for the word ???Lisp??? to have a ???S??? in it?

probably someone who was dislexic.

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead?"

Well where does the white go when the snow melts? Wait a minute . . . what's this thread about again? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Well, Dustin or Cal which ever one you are, Dustin, i'd bet. Little ole Slim ain't gonna post much this week. These JB people can't take my abuse. They're minds are too weak and fragile. Biggest bunch of crybaby, whiners, you'll ever meet. Guaranteed they'll be on here after we wax there azz in the BCB. Talking about how we cheated, how we are bad sports, etc. They are not worth my typing. I'm gonna let you and Grunt and 3putt have a love story with these guys this week.

Also you are all type no action so go ahead and talk about weak and fragile; I am sure that is how you are physically.....

LK will get his he is a stud. He did not run the ball much in the first meeting against Cascade but tonight he ran for 195 on a very good defense in Mckenzie. TC better be ready for this defense. If they overlook JB they will be sorry. I know there is no game to over look them for also but just saying in general if TC comes in thinking this will be a stroll in the park they will be in alot of trouble.

Why would TC over look JB this is the last stop nothing to look forward to until next season. TC will win big in the TITLE game because thats what they do. TC1

i perfer geenback's dont want your house or your car ,,or the bike you might ride,,,,you think the devil's gonna just lay down don't ya well your in for a shock ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not really sure what "GEENBACK'S are...I dont want JB to lay down...I want them to play their best game and then when we still beat them by 21 I want to hear what you got to say...JB will be the one who is in shock...look on the bright side you still get a SILVER ball...

Not really sure what "GEENBACK'S are...I dont want JB to lay down...I want them to play their best game and then when we still beat them by 21 I want to hear what you got to say...JB will be the one who is in shock...look on the bright side you still get a SILVER ball...

greenbacks would b a cnote it will b determined next friday around5:45 to 6:00who gets gold and who gets silver till b/s all u want but rememberit aint over till the fat lady sings and the clock stricks 0:00 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />