Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Na, out of town this week, but it don't get cold where I go. And NO, not enough gold.... oops, I mean golf.

Understand.. prob. run into ya Friday.. Mr. W was at the house last night. He was all smiles..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't blame him. I would be too.. nice accomlishment. (good looking piece of hardware). speack Vol for him & the Team... Mr. F, I'm sure will be right up there next yr. & who knows someone else just might surprise us..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i played for jo byrns. and i would have taken the responsiblity to not humiliate them publicly by beating them by 90. a 50-0 game looks like a solid beating. 90-0 just makes you look bad and the whole state knows you ran the score up. i would rather keep my integrity thank you. that is the same as being in a fight and beating someone to death rather than holding back and just winning the fight. i would have had a little self control. same with conservationism. as humans our unchecked expansion would drive almost every species on the planet to extinction. it would be simple natural selection. yet we take the responsibility as the superior race to hold ourselves back for the benefit to the weaker species. i would do the same in football. my team would be superior and because of that i will hold myself back to thier benefit. but thats just me.

SHUT UP!!!! You have no clue what you are talking about. If TC wanted to "BEAT RBS TO DEATH" they would have. TC could have easily put up 250 points in this game. EASILY, and that is not an understatement. There were only around 30 kids on that TC team anyways, so the last string was the third string with a few seconds in there. The fact of the matter is, TC was a class act that night. They played RBS and they respected them, they did not run up the score.

There was a post a little while back referring to Trousdale not fairing to well in the early 2000's.

For those that might not know, they were in 3A 2001-2004.

They had one of the smallest enrollments for 2A schools.(They played up.)

They lost in the semi's two of those years to the eventual state champs, so I'd say they were among the best in three classes anyway.

CPR talked about how JB's linemen's technique will give them the advantage over the bigger TC linemen. However, TC's linemen will play as soundly as the best JB lineman probably better. TC will be the most disciplined and sound team that JB will have played this year. But as they say, any given Friday, I just don't think an upset will happen in 1A this Friday.

As for as running up the score, it is picking your poison. I've seen plenty of games where they have gotten out of hand. As far as freshmen and JV in the game, if they can score, let them play. They work just as hard as the starters, and there parents are there to see them play like the starters. LET THEM PLAY. This is also why I'm not a fan of taking a knee unless it's a close game.

SHUT UP!!!! You have no clue what you are talking about. If TC wanted to "BEAT RBS TO DEATH" they would have. TC could have easily put up 250 points in this game. EASILY, and that is not an understatement. There were only around 30 kids on that TC team anyways, so the last string was the third string with a few seconds in there. The fact of the matter is, TC was a class act that night. They played RBS and they respected them, they did not run up the score.

yeah. and elephants have the ability to defy gravity and instantly teleport to water.

There was a post a little while back referring to Trousdale not fairing to well in the early 2000's.

For those that might not know, they were in 3A 2001-2004.

They had one of the smallest enrollments for 2A schools.(They played up.)

They lost in the semi's two of those years to the eventual state champs, so I'd say they were among the best in three classes anyway.

CPR talked about how JB's linemen's technique will give them the advantage over the bigger TC linemen. However, TC's linemen will play as soundly as the best JB lineman probably better. TC will be the most disciplined and sound team that JB will have played this year. But as they say, any given Friday, I just don't think an upset will happen in 1A this Friday.

As for as running up the score, it is picking your poison. I've seen plenty of games where they have gotten out of hand. As far as freshmen and JV in the game, if they can score, let them play. They work just as hard as the starters, and there parents are there to see them play like the starters. LET THEM PLAY. This is also why I'm not a fan of taking a knee unless it's a close game.

i agree with picking your poison. and the size difference will only show its face later in the game. and i have no doubt that TC will be the best team JB has played since 2005.

yeah. and elephants have the ability to defy gravity and instantly teleport to water.

i agree with picking your poison. and the size difference will only show its face later in the game. and i have no doubt that TC will be the best team JB has played since 2005.

Trousdale already has the W and the game is still 3 days away /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no excuses here ,want be no excuses later. if jbs gives it their all and leaves it all on the field who needs to make excuses. i just wonder what excuse will be used if jbs does win. think on it make sure its logical get ready to post it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TC makes no excuses bro, but they are called cheaters quite a bit.

So you dont believe me, TC could have scored every time they touched the ball in that game. In fact, in the second game with Watertown in the 2nd round of the playoffs. The TC team you are going to play, not the 05 team, put up 42 points in the 2nd quarter. If they continued to score like that for all four quarters, they would have scored 168 on one of the top 15 teams in the state. Yet, you dont believe me when I say that a team that most would agree is better than this years team could have beaten an RBS team that didnt even make TC's starters break a sweat by 250+. You scoff, I'm guessing you major in eligibility.