Jo Byrns vs Trousdale County

bigreid

Congratulations to TC. You did basically the same thing you have done all year and brought home another gold ball. I was most impressed with the way the backs never quit driving their legs. Not just #5 but everyone that carried the ball. That is great coaching. Again congtats and good luck in 2A.

Jo Byrns, You have made us proud (and apparently gained some respect) Congratulations on a fine season And a remarkable past four years. I can't begin to describe to you how much fun the last four years of watching ya'll has been. If you Seniors live life like you have JBS football you can't help but be succesful.

Finally to the Devil Nation............Awesome! Not only are you great people you can party like no other. For those who did not make the parking lot of Red Floyd Stadium before the game, you missed an unbelievable experience. The food, the people, the spirit. I am so proud of these Red Devils and the people they come from. We'll be back!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to TC. You did basically the same thing you have done all year and brought home another gold ball. I was most impressed with the way the backs never quit driving their legs. Not just #5 but everyone that carried the ball. That is great coaching. Again congtats and good luck in 2A.

Jo Byrns, You have made us proud (and apparently gained some respect) Congratulations on a fine season And a remarkable past four years. I can't begin to describe to you how much fun the last four years of watching ya'll has been. If you Seniors live life like you have JBS football you can't help but be succesful.

Finally to the Devil Nation............Awesome! Not only are you great people you can party like no other. For those who did not make the parking lot of Red Floyd Stadium before the game, you missed an unbelievable experience. The food, the people, the spirit. I am so proud of these Red Devils and the people they come from. We'll be back!

Congrats Trousdale and good game Brown

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Did "snoball" get his eligibility approved and did he play any in this game??

TC coaching staff was awesome and the players responded extremely well......like Champs!!

They earned my respect and that ain't easy!

ronnie carter has denied my application for re-instatement yet again! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

another year, another appeal. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

he needs to hurry and make a decision, my body will only be top notch for another 10 yrs or so! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i'm also applying for free agency. i'm a 1A ball player and my boys are movin up. i'm looking to sign with jo byrns or maybe hampton, but i'm not signing with a school unless they let you come along as my personal trainer/advisor. these are my demands, and they are final! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He doesn't have any looking at him that I know of. Hopefully this run that the Devils made this year will give him a little exposure. Lk is an extremely hard worker. He really worked hard last year on the weights during the offseason and continued right on through the season. His weight lifting really helped his game this year. Thank you for your compliment.

yeah it payed off i can tell.....you need to get him working hard this offseason tho...what all you gunna be makin him do? lol cause i saw where you said you were gunna have him start today working lol

yeah it payed off i can tell.....you need to get him working hard this offseason tho...what all you gunna be makin him do? lol cause i saw where you said you were gunna have him start today working lol

lol well if i know big kevin like i think Lk will come back next year looking like rock or someone ,,,,he lift's weight's year around from what i here this kid has determation

lol well if i know big kevin like i think Lk will come back next year looking like rock or someone ,,,,he lift's weight's year around from what i here this kid has determation

lk along with about 12 others will be in the redneck health club round 8 this morning /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ronnie carter has denied my application for re-instatement yet again! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

another year, another appeal. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

he needs to hurry and make a decision, my body will only be top notch for another 10 yrs or so! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i'm also applying for free agency. i'm a 1A ball player and my boys are movin up. i'm looking to sign with jo byrns or maybe hampton, but i'm not signing with a school unless they let you come along as my personal trainer/advisor. these are my demands, and they are final! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I still think that TC will be a force to contend with next year

lk along with about 12 others will be in the redneck health club round 8 this morning /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What happens in the weight room in the off-season can really make a difference in highschool. I do not know how the program is in JBS but according to some it is not that great. More so b/c the facilities are not the greatest not b/c the coaches are not trying. This is all specualtion as I stated though as this is what I have been told from the JBS fan base. When we won state in 1993 we got a very nice facility; maybe JBS can atleast get something better than they have now. Anyway great year and good luck next year.....

What happens in the weight room in the off-season can really make a difference in highschool. I do not know how the program is in JBS but according to some it is not that great. More so b/c the facilities are not the greatest not b/c the coaches are not trying. This is all specualtion as I stated though as this is what I have been told from the JBS fan base. When we won state in 1993 we got a very nice facility; maybe JBS can atleast get something better than they have now. Anyway great year and good luck next year.....

jbs does have a new weight room i think it is like 5 yr's old but LK work's out with his dad and he is a monster /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jbs does have a new weight room i think it is like 5 yr's old but LK work's out with his dad and he is a monster /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well just imagine how much better they would be if the 5 guys blocking for him are monsters as well..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />