Week 3: Open

Week 4: @Knox West

Week 5: @Riverdale

Week 6: Heritage

Week 7: @Bearden

Week 8: Maryville

Week 9: @Lenior City

Week 10: William Blount

Great Job by Coach Courtney to put together such a tough schedule. I am a little concerned it might be too tough for the Admirals to make a playoff run. But we will see Reese and Van Dyne will be back which helps the offense out alot. Defense is still a ?

My prediction 7-3? with a couple of too close to call games. Catholic, Maryville, @Bearden, Kingsport, @Riverdale

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Basically half our schedule is too close to call.

Your Predictions?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say the defense is a ? is the understatement of the century. Farragut has a tough schedule for next year and may not make the playoffs. However, they have a potent offense with most of the starters returning. If they can patch together an offensive line that is decent (as in better than this year's) then they stand to at least put themselves in a position to win. And the fact that Van Dyne is returning is no great prize. #9 David Allen is your all-star receiver next year. For proof, watch that last Ooltewah game. Just some thoughts

2009 FHS schedule 2009 Farragut Schedule

Week 0: Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

Week 1: @Oak Ridge

Week2: Knox Catholic

That's a very impressive schedule, at least on paper. Half of the schedule includes two potential (and probable IMO) defending state champs in Catholic and Maryville, two long-time dominant programs in DB and OR (#1 and #8 all-time in wins in Tennessee), and a Riverdale program that still ranks in the top 5 in the state in terms of all-time winning percentage. Not a lot of breaks in that schedule from start to finish.

2009 FHS schedule 2009 Farragut Schedule

Week 0: Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

Week 1: @Oak Ridge

Week2: Knox Catholic

Great Job by Coach Courtney to put together such a tough schedule. I am a little concerned it might be too tough for the Admirals to make a playoff run. But we will see Reese and Van Dyne will be back which helps the offense out alot. Defense is still a ?

My prediction 7-3? with a couple of too close to call games. Catholic, Maryville, @Bearden, Kingsport, @Riverdale

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Basically half our schedule is too close to call.

Your Predictions?

Farragut will have pretty much all there key players back (Reese Browning QB, David Allen WR, Lee Van Dyne WR, Montre Hundson RB, Purty RB, Nathan Gibson WR, Chris Bass RB) on offense besides Derek Harper at tightend and Alex Encarnacion at receiver and running back, Brady Evans WR, Austin Bolen FB, Will Jackson OT, Matt Oglesby OT, J.T. Doucette C, Andy Koonce OG. They will have to find a offense of line which is there biggest question mark. The only offense lineman starter coming back is Jacob Gilliam There a few freshman coming up that have good size hopefully they can get the ready this spring before the fall gets here. Soph Bobby Fricks is a good looking center and there are some Jr that can play there also.

The defense is were they lost alot of players Taylor Fry OLB, Danny Vest DE, Trevors Bogan CB, Jothathan Moskal FS, Dane Winborne CB, Alex Encarnacion OLB, Terry Wheatley LB, Austin Bolen LB, Derek Harper DE. Now they do have so good players that are coming back from the defense Soph Brooks Harper MLB, Jr Greg Grieco N, Jr Gabe White DE, Jr Nathan Gibson played some FS, Jr David Allen played some FS, Soph Elliot Jetton played some CB, and Jr Devan Hartman played some CB. This years defense had 21 INT's, 22.5 quarterback sacks, and 102 tackles for loss with a total 384.9 total yards for a loss for the year. This years defense was a pretty good goshdarn defense. They only had one bad game and that was the first meeting between Ooltewah. The second time they played Ooltewah they did a pretty good job with the Owls. Brooks Harper is going to be a great MLB for Farragut the next two years. Greg Grieco, Gabe White, David Allen, Nathan Gibson will also have a great senior year.

Next year schedule is going to be tuff but don't count this team out yet Coach Courtney does a good job of getting kids ready to play every Friday night. People thought this years team would not be that good and look what he did with them.

One player that is a freshman this year that I would watchout for Jacob Johnson. I watch this kid play as a freshman and man this kid is the real deal. Likes to hit and has good football skills right now as a freshman. I thought this kid could play up on the varsity as a freshman.

To say the defense is a ? is the understatement of the century. Farragut has a tough schedule for next year and may not make the playoffs. However, they have a potent offense with most of the starters returning. If they can patch together an offensive line that is decent (as in better than this year's) then they stand to at least put themselves in a position to win. And the fact that Van Dyne is returning is no great prize. #9 David Allen is your all-star receiver next year. For proof, watch that last Ooltewah game. Just some thoughts

yeah, negative thoughts. your momma apparently didn't teach you that if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything.

Everything will be in place next year for Farragut, except for the O-Line. They better "work like heck" to develop the young talent, if you watched any JV games this year you know what I mean. The Freshman group looked impressive this year, I know it's a big step for the linemen, but they should be made to understand that that they will be counted on next year. Don't wait until May to start trying to figure out who can do what. I do think Soph. Bobby Fricks will be a sure leader on the O-Line next season.

Who are you? because i talked to matt oglesby and he said he did not post this

Will be interesting to see what happens. If by week 6 they have 2 losses, you can kiss the playoffs good bye.

Having all of the scoring threats back should help out alot.... atleast we don't play Ooltewah? The one team that seems to be able to stop our run game every time we play them.

why do you say that? all the district games happen after week 6 with the exception of two games