SP Pirates of 2009

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it easy on us this year cascade!! By the way, Stevarinos is a great place to eat so lets plan on all Coach T 's gathering there.

I'm hoping it turns out to be a good game and we help each other improve. Got a ton of respect for ya'lls program. You guys get the time worked out for the meetingdinner and I'll be there! :hungry:

The rest may be able to make it but on game nights I have to be at the field early

Dad burnit....................Old Pirate jest got back to the putor and was sur a skillet attack was causing OP to be totally lost here on coacht. Can't find nuttin..............Zone is ther 1 of them ther manuals for this new coacht? Goin have to do a heep of studing looks like. Zone.. OP is leavin tomorrow morning on the annual fishing trip, got any advise on how to keep from goin blind down ther. Hope that youngon of yours is gettin ready...he could find hisself in a tuff spot evin T. Robinson was to get hurt. Jest a wondering if ther is a scrimmage week after next. Maybe OP could git a glimpse of them fellers.

Who is going to be the center for the pirates this year? I know Will Maynor did a pretty consistent job.

Both centers looked good with snaps in the 7 on 7 drills. One is a transfer who looks to be about 6' and 270 lbs. Both should play somewhere.

Who are these two centers this year??

Who is going to be the center for the pirates this year? I know Will Maynor did a pretty consistent job.

Both centers looked good with snaps in the 7 on 7 drills. One is a transfer who looks to be about 6' and 270 lbs. Both should play somewhere.

Who are these two centers this year??

Don't know either one. Just caught a glimpse at one of the passing scrimmages. Did hear that the transfer is only a 15 year old sophomore. The other kid looks to be about 220 or so. SP's skilled kids look as good as any in any classification. It appears they are going to more of a spread offense which probably fits the current personnel a little better. They don't have any real big backs but have ton of quickness. I also think that anyone thinking they will be weak in the O-line may be mistaken. Either center could line up at guard also and play for most teams.

Your saying the line isnt week but ,If im not mistaken your saying that it is by the Mighty Pirates going to a spread offense with a couple of guys worth ne thing in Fennel and Jones good luck with that. Last time a spread offense was there it was a joke i think they won about 2 games that year. If nothings wrong why fix it of try something different.I hope the Pirates win everygame except against Marion County but we will see how that goes aswell :flower: