Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever you SAPOS. Its the section with really short slick steps, so be very careful , would not want you to fall and hurt yourself. :roflol: btw I am about 5' 5" 245 with a mullet. Ill be wearing some camo overalls and a dale jr hat that says pi$$ on Rusty. You should not too much trouble finding me.

Yea........and his tee shirt will have this on it! :roflol:

REB-116copy.gif:roflol:

Hey Hitchrunner , I have tried to just ignore you because you are so childish andknow nothing of what you speak (type) ... so here it is 24/09/09 be there or shut up. I sit on the west end of the home side I will be there, you know what seats why don't you come over and introduce yourself.

With warmest regards ,

GREYRIDER

Did they move the game to Thursday that week? :roflol:

Hey Hitchrunner , I have tried to just ignore you because you are so childish andknow nothing of what you speak (type) ... so here it is 24/09/09 be there or shut up. I sit on the west end of the home side I will be there, you know what seats why don't you come over and introduce yourself.

With warmest regards ,

GREYRIDER

Yep Solly...Thursdee Nite TV gaim.....GREY and Blaid two provide haiftime intertainmunt (Old Timey Perm Hill Cage Match)..... :roflol:

With warmest regards ,

GREYRIDER

Yep Solly...Thursdee Nite TV gaim.....GREY and Blaid two provide haiftime intertainmunt (Old Timey Perm Hill Cage Match)..... :roflol:

Well good. I was going to have to be out of town on Friday and didn't want to miss the bladerunner/greyrider introductions to each other. :roflol:

Third, it is an advertised fact that in 2008 31% of Alcoa's student make-up were tuition students.

Although 31% of the schools students were on tuition, only about 10% of that 30% participated in school sports or extracurricular activitites, therefore i find your point very invalid. Believe it or not parents send their kids here for a good education , not just gold rings.

Poor poor alcoa fans, they never learn do they guys. Yeah you all have all the 'talent' in the world and a coach who is gonna finally outsmart GQ and break the streak thats been alive since 2001. wait a minute....wake up people its not gonna happen. These are the MARYVILLE REBELS we are talking about here, who happen to have the BEST COACH IN THE STATE. You will not win this game, it may be close, but destiny will prevail and the tornadoes will once again be downgraded to a light breeze on a forgettable night for alcoa fans. Sorry guys, but i speak the truth. Im giving maryville the at least 7+ point victory that awe are accustomed to. go get em Rebels, but good luck tornaders, you will need it

I think its funny you rebels always bring up[ the fact its never gonna happen, just like your win streak was never gonna end , and there was no way EVER that HIllsboro was gonna beat you. Well looks like the times have changed, i do realize you all had an impressive show at the jamboree against heritage and put a big 10 point whoopin on that stacked greenback squad. Look forward to this friday, good luck and hope everyone stays injury free.

I find it amusing that the maryville fans want to talk about tuition students. maryville has been doing this for some 40 years. Alcoa fans have really not made an issue of it. We have stated that maryville has more kids to choose from but rarely have I seen were we have made the tuition students an excuse. The reason Alcoa has had more tuition students the last couple of years is due to over crowding in the other school like wb, heritage, and maryville. Also I have personally talked to the Alcoa coaches and we have know where near 36(40%) tuition kids on the team. Its not even half that amount. Someone really needs to get there facts straight. STARZ you are hilarious sometimes. :thumb: mhs this team is much deeper but if I had T Rob on my team you can guarantee he would play both ways. :thumb: