Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

What are you looking to do?

Oh, you have many fans in Maryville!

All want to see if you can back up your mouth. Going to show us?

My money says your ALL talk!

At first I thought you "liked" me with all of this big boy talk, Now you are making threats. This is not winning you any style points with the Maryville fans or the Aloca fans. As a matter of fact. I think you must be under 18.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't had much exp with a loss??? You are a Vol fan?! How about every Saturday! How about to Wyoming? You think this was a good come back?

You come cross as a losser that needs attention. Are you in a mental hospital??? Need medication regularly??? Why are you on coacht.........you don't even pull for a team??? Can you not find anyone to give you attention??? Do you aggrivate posters on coacht because you are looking for a fight??? Why are you a trouble maker on coacht........without a purpose??? why does coacht and the mods allow you to belittle everyone on this site?? The site would be ten times better without you.....don't you agree???

You haven't had much exp with a loss??? You are a Vol fan?! How about every Saturday! How about to Wyoming? You think this was a good come back?

You come cross as a losser that needs attention. Are you in a mental hospital??? Need medication regularly??? Why are you on coacht.........you don't even pull for a team??? Can you not find anyone to give you attention??? Do you aggrivate posters on coacht because you are looking for a fight??? Why are you a trouble maker on coacht........without a purpose??? why does coacht and the mods allow you to belittle everyone on this site?? The site would be ten times better without you.....don't you agree???

Sir, you are the one making Physical threats let it go.

No you let it go..........You serve no purpose on this site but to aggravate people and try and get their blood pressure up.........and you seem to take great pride in it. You push and push til they react to you. Everyone is sick of it. Either post something of purpose besides pot stirring or deal with me til we both get throw from this site.

No threats from me...........I am just trying to understand why you want to start so much trouble on this site. It appears from your constant belittling of posters, teams and players, you are inviting people to a fight? Surely, your not just kidding?

[No you let it go..........You serve no purpose on this site but to aggravate people and try and get their blood pressure up.........and you seem to take great pride in it. You push and push til they react to you. Everyone is sick of it. Either post something of purpose besides pot stirring or deal with me til we both get throw from this site.

Email me at Rangerblade@aol.com