Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

Oh, I see.....I get it.... Oak Ridge is in Anderson Co. So I get to pick! I could take whoever has the best record.

Clinton OR & AC.. Ok, I see... I like it

So you won & lost last night .. I get it.

Do you have any National Championships?

Hey, that is a good trivia question! Let's say since 1950 is there a HS team in Tn that has a National Championship?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville will be fine this year. I'm sure they still remember all the talk that used to come out of OR about them "not playing anybody". They will have a chance to answer the bell on TV in front of all of East Tn.

They may win against OR.

But remember this,

Aloca beat a team that was down this year, GQ said it last year. Everone knows it except you.

So enjoy your... Uhh win.

Bladerunner , If Oak Ridge becomes competitive again sometime In the future , will that be the end of you hanging out in the Threads of the "Teams that Actually Matter" as the resident Troll ? :evil:

You said something! You normally don't have much to say when Maryville does not win.

What can you you tell me about being competitive? I just watched the MARYVILLE tape from last night---

Will Maryville beat OR ? You bet. If

not that would mean you all are really down this year...

Speaking of things that matter, I have been having a party that started last night at about 10:30 -- & is still going on, I will admit that I look like Keith Richards from the Stones today because of it ..But I will recover.

A few of the lads are over & we have been having fun watching the posts on here.

BTW :nice choice on the coach at UT! What a class act.