Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i'm getting to this guy
Are you intentionally looking for a fight? Do you think you can come on coacht and continue to push peoples button and it NOT catch up to you?

You better just move on with me, I don't play your games.

EZ...now Bee Cee......Blaidrunner haz ben drankin' two much hevvy water and he dont understand Bee Cee stands fer Blunt Countee......Hey let's git Blaidrunner two git him a tag teem partner and Bee Cee and Grey will taik on Blaid and partner haif time ov tha Mairvul-Oke Gridge gaim.......Eye haiv enstalled Grey and Bee Cee as urly 9-1 favritts..... :thumb:

Are you intentionally looking for a fight? Do you think you can come on coacht and continue to push peoples button and it NOT catch up to you?

I'm confused about where you are from ,it looks like you are an Aloca fan, but you keep saying "see you at the OR Confederate game" why are calling people out in the name of GQ?

Whch is it "big boy"? --

Does anyone know or can anyone remind me the last time a team dropped 41 points on Maryville??? Ive been trying to think of this all night and I cant think of a thing

Cleveland dropped 70 in '93......and 42 in '94.... :thumb:

According to http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_maryville1970.htm

Alcoa defeated a 5-5 Maryville team 48-29 in 1993.

One other thing the High School Football Database points out is that during the ten year period 1985-1994, Alcoa won 6 of the 10 games between the schools. Success in football can be cyclical (although Maryville's winning cycles have tended to be very,very long). The point is that nothing lasts forever.

Does anyone know or can anyone remind me the last time a team dropped 41 points on Maryville??? Ive been trying to think of this all night and I cant think of a thing

Cleveland dropped 70 in '93......and 42 in '94.... :thumb:

According to http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_maryville1970.htm

Alcoa defeated a 5-5 Maryville team 48-29 in 1993.

One other thing the High School Football Database points out is that during the ten year period 1985-1994, Alcoa won 6 of the 10 games between the schools. Success in football can be cyclical (although Maryville's winning cycles have tended to be very,very long). The point is that nothing lasts forever.

CG.....rong infoe on database.....Alcouh won 42-29 in '93..... :thumb:

stars, I said the same thing to my buddy last night when I saw the linemen running onto the field for the XP. That's considered a false start, but didn't get called.

Well eye thought so GCPioneer...... And hits knott like nobody did'unt sea him....Good job refs...... :thumb:

STARS you are correct that should have been a penalty. It was an obvious call, that was missed.

GCPioneer, sounds like you enjoyed the game and atmosphere last night. Tried to look for that Gibson County shirt but couldn't find it in all of that red. See you in Cookeville unless the wheels fall off. :thumb:

stars, I said the same thing to my buddy last night when I saw the linemen running onto the field for the XP. That's considered a false start, but didn't get called.

Well eye thought so GCPioneer...... And hits knott like nobody did'unt sea him....Good job refs...... :thumb:

STARS you are correct that should have been a penalty. It was an obvious call, that was missed.

GCPioneer, sounds like you enjoyed the game and atmosphere last night. Tried to look for that Gibson County shirt but couldn't find it in all of that red. See you in Cookeville unless the wheels fall off. :thumb:

I was more impressed with both teams offensive execution. Week 1 and not a single hold called on either team. :thumb:

I'm confused about where you are from ,it looks like you are an Aloca fan, but you keep saying "see you at the OR Confederate game" why are calling people out in the name of GQ?

Whch is it "big boy"? --

Geez bladerunner don't you get it? BCsportsfan (Blount County Sports Fan) both Alcoa and Maryville are cities in Blount County the home of 21 state football championships :thumb: