Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

Email me at Rangerblade@aol.com

If you got something to add..........say it here.

Here's some advise........you want to reply to my post, Fine......but don't ever talk smack to get get a "rise" out me! I don't like you and I don't like your purpose on the message board. Your best move is to move on and leave me alone. :roflolk:

Because you are upset this is no place to talk about it.

Email me. Really.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty simple concept... I have known those kids since they were all about 4 or 5 years old. I know which ones are talented and I know which ones are not very athletic. When you hear the names of the ones you know are not up to the talents level that Maryville usually fields then you can tell that they are in trouble, especially considering the fact that Maryville plays in a tougher region now. To put it more simply... some of the kids that are playing for Maryville this year would not sniff the field in past years. They just wouldn't be talented enough or athletic enough to compete against the guys on past teams.

So, like I said, I can hear the names of the kids out there playing and I know that Maryville doesn't have a very talented team this year.

That sir is tantamount to "magical thinking" I know what you are doing (trying to rationalize a Rebel loss to Alcoa), but be careful that someone doesn't give you a diagnosis or come after you with a big net. :lol:

Don't hate, just congratulate :roflolk:

I am not taking anything away from Alcoa. They are a heck of a team. They are going to roll over everyone. This Alcoa team would have probably beaten a lot of the Maryville teams of yesteryear. That being said, Maryville is still not a great team this year. They have a bunch of kids playing that just aren't that athletic. Sorry to make it sound like I was taking away from the Alcoa win. That was not my intent.

ewww scary. You all beat Maryville.

So it's tough to feel good about beating a team that is down & feel good about huh,

Still want me to bring it?

day in day out........bladerunner nothing but taunts? why?

You can belittle everyone on THIS message board, so lets keep it here in public view.

Most here on this site would like to know who your high school team is and why you put everyone else team and players down? Why do you have to bad mouth UT football when you know most here bleed orange? Why taunt them? why?

Not everyone bleeds Orange on here,

If they do they have already bled to Death. (last season)

email me & I will expalin in detail.

My school is Oak Ridge.

My College team is 6 time National Champs. Email me & I will tell you who it is.

No one wants to hear your Physical threats on here.

Too all viewing this thread. I am sorry to side track this thread about Alcoa and Maryville. I maybe wrong in my actions to let bladerunner get under my skin. But, I had enough. It was the constant distraction and poking I had to address. Once again I apologize on my behalf.

-BlountCountySportsFan

No one wants to hear your belittling taunts and bad mouthing their team and players........get it?

Go talk about Oak Ridge and the upcoming games and leave this thread unless you have something of purpose to add about the Alcoa/Maryville game.

No one wants to hear your belittling taunts and bad mouthing their team and players........get it?

Go talk about Oak Ridge and the upcoming games and leave this thread unless you have something of purpose to add about the Alcoa/Maryville game.

I will say whatever whenever. Have you got that?

I was just reading your posts, you are not very nice.

Email me. I know you will feel better.

Buy a membership to CoachT and sent me a PM............After 450+ post on this site, why not support the site? $$$

Wow... For someone who wants to meet me at the game, you sure are afraid of an Email ..

But you can say what you want on my Email..

I bet you could even pretend to be even badder than you are on here.

Wow... For someone who wants to meet me at the game, you sure are afraid of an Email ..But you can say what you want on my Email..

I bet you could even pretend to be even badder than you are on here.

Have no desire to be email buddies with you. So, you going to the Maryville vs Oak Ridge game? You'll get a lot of attention there for all your support for their team and players! :lol:

badder.........? :roflolk: your starting to bore me now............. :lol:

Maryville 31

Oak Ridge 14 :lol: