Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville will be fine this year. I'm sure they still remember all the talk that used to come out of OR about them "not playing anybody". They will have a chance to answer the bell on TV in front of all of East Tn.

They may win against OR.

But remember this,

Aloca beat a team that was down this year, GQ said it last year. Everone knows it except you.

So enjoy your... Uhh win.

Yep........and Alcoa pushed Coach Blade's Oak ridge mildcats all over the field about three weeks ago! :roflolk:

No one wants to hear your Physical threats on here.

No one wants to hear your belittling taunts and bad mouthing their team and players........get it?

Go talk about Oak Ridge and the upcoming games and leave this thread unless you have something of purpose to add about the Alcoa/Maryville game.

Well looking at OR's last outing, there is not much to talk about. The guy might want to attach himself to a championship during this decade.

I would say Central will hang some points on ole bunnrunners mildcatz.

Maryville will be fine this year. I'm sure they still remember all the talk that used to come out of OR about them "not playing anybody". They will have a chance to answer the bell on TV in front of all of East Tn.

They may win against OR.

But remember this,

Aloca beat a team that was down this year, GQ said it last year. Everone knows it except you.

Yep........and Alcoa pushed Coach Blade's Oak ridge mildcats all over the field about three weeks ago! :roflolk:

They sure did, I forget that scrimmages count over in Blount Co.

They also ran over Maryville in a real game!

If you enjoy your role of Internet Stalking and Trolling so much on here Bladerunner , the least you could do Is buy a Membership ... what Is it $12 a year ? Be a high roller and support this site that you get so much enjoyment out of .

I'm too cheap.. But I have told a lot of people about the site & there are some that have joined & some that wil join later... You keep keep saying that I am "trolling or "stalking" I thought any one could post on here about any school.. I am posting from America, where are you posting from? I know you are a VOl fan (sorry about that) I thought you were here in the USA-- you may be in a country that puts limits on what you can do, BTW we are also heading toward that here in the states as well. If you come back, feel free to post on the OR thread.. After the last two games you can give us some insite now that you know how we feel.

Congratulations to Alcoa. I give the game ball to the offensive line. The kick cover teams for Alcoa looked really tough as well as the two defensive ends. It was a really great atmosphere with lots of food choices. You all were great hosts (school/administration). Not sure if APD has a clue. They should be out directing traffic instead of putting 5 officers on the Maryville end of the field watching the team. I have been in LE for 19 years and I was a little disappointed with APD. Get a clue, get an OPS plan, get some training. One of them said "we thought they might damage the field." Thanks to Bret Coulter for saying something to one of them so he would let our students back on the field after he started to run them off.

I would like to say Congratulations to one the best Alcoa teams I have ever seen in my time here in Blount Co. Great game , go and get your 6th State title I do not believe there is any team in this state that can stop you. You will run over them all for sure.

Clean up from the F5 starts today. As for you MARYVILLE fans who are popping off at the team... do you not realize that 99.99% of the people drawing breath in this state are trying to emulate this program. 2 games , 3 in almost a decade, what have we got to complain about.? The REBELS will bounce back , these kids work hard and they will learn from this. They are young and green in some very sore places but I did see some good things Friday night. So put a sock in it... REBELS , win , lose or draw I support them 110%.

Once again , CONGRATULATIONS TORNADOES.

They may win against OR.

But remember this,

Maryville is down? up until 2 days ago maryville was god of hs football and were gonna drill Alcoa. Dont make excuses because you lost to the F5 and will not win your region because you actually have to play some real competion (no offense to Powell,SD,West,Central...).

Congratulations to Alcoa. I give the game ball to the offensive line. The kick cover teams for Alcoa looked really tough as well as the two defensive ends. It was a really great atmosphere with lots of food choices. You all were great hosts (school/administration). Not sure if APD has a clue. They should be out directing traffic instead of putting 5 officers on the Maryville end of the field watching the team. I have been in LE for 19 years and I was a little disappointed with APD. Get a clue, get an OPS plan, get some training. One of them said "we thought they might damage the field." Thanks to Bret Coulter for saying something to one of them so he would let our students back on the field after he started to run them off.

When did that happen? If it was after the game, my guess would be that they were doing crowd control, protecting the kids from getting hurt and trying to make sure no fights occurred. If it was before the game, they didn't need to be on the field anyway. There were way too many people there to let the kids on the field when the players were getting ready to come out.

I will say this: Murvul showed class in their loss. I may not be a Murvul fan, but I'm definitely a Quarles fan.