Maryville @ Alcoa 2009

Oh, I see.....I get it.... Oak Ridge is in Anderson Co. So I get to pick! I could take whoever has the best record.

Clinton OR & AC.. Ok, I see... I like it

So you won & lost last night .. I get it.

Do you have any National Championships?

Hey, that is a good trivia question! Let's say since 1950 is there a HS team in Tn that has a National Championship?

Yes, I believe 3 teams. :evil:

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see.....I get it.... Oak Ridge is in Anderson Co. So I get to pick! I could take whoever has the best record.

Hey, that is a good trivia question! Let's say since 1950 is there a HS team in Tn that has a National Championship?

& they are?

I am going to the Maryville/Oak Ridge game for one reason. I want to see if you are brave enough to show up...........Big boy! Greyrider IS your huckleberry! :evil:

Put up or STFU! :lol:

Hey Big Boy, I never miss a game. So you are a Maryville fan, right?

I thought you moved on?

One thing though, be sure to knock the cow +@#$ off your boots before you get there.

Big boy..

I am going to the Maryville/Oak Ridge game for one reason. I want to see if you are brave enough to show up...........Big boy! Greyrider IS your huckleberry! :evil:

Put up or STFU! :lol:

Hey Big Boy, I never miss a game. So you are a Maryville fan, right?

I thought you moved on?

You want some attention.........you got it. This ain't about teams this is about you!

Bet money you miss this game.......internet tough guy.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Bladerunner , If Oak Ridge becomes competitive again sometime In the future , will that be the end of you hanging out in the Threads of the "Teams that Actually Matter" as the resident Troll ? :evil:

You said something! You normally don't have much to say when Maryville does not win.

What can you you tell me about being competitive? I just watched the MARYVILLE tape from last night---

Will Maryville beat OR ? You bet. If

not that would mean you all are really down this year...

Speaking of things that matter, I have been having a party that started last night at about 10:30 -- & is still going on, I will admit that I look like Keith Richards from the Stones today because of it ..But I will recover.

A few of the lads are over & we have been having fun watching the posts on here.

BTW :nice choice on the coach at UT! What a class act.

Well , I was one of the first Maryville fans on here to congratulate Hillsboro and Alcoa .... before that .... well I don't think you were even around here back in 2003 . That would be 74 games Bladerunner . I haven't had as much experience as you have lately on how to handle a loss , maybe you can give me a few tips . :lol:

You want some attention.........you got it. This ain't about teams this is about you!

Bet money you miss this game.......internet tough guy.

Big Boy,

Please keep posting this picture! This Never gets old!. People actually enjoy the same come back over & over again

am actually getting FAN Emails about this!

The fans are saying that I am really getting to you ...

One fan email reads"Where did BJSportsfan go to school? I responded: I don't know he will not say"... Know this big boy, it is rare that I miss a game.

Bladerunner , If Oak Ridge becomes competitive again sometime In the future , will that be the end of you hanging out in the Threads of the "Teams that Actually Matter" as the resident Troll ? :evil:

You said something! You normally don't have much to say when Maryville does not win.

What can you you tell me about being competitive? I just watched the MARYVILLE tape from last night---

Will Maryville beat OR ? You bet. If

not that would mean you all are really down this year...

Speaking of things that matter, I have been having a party that started last night at about 10:30 -- & is still going on, I will admit that I look like Keith Richards from the Stones today because of it ..But I will recover.

A few of the lads are over & we have been having fun watching the posts on here.

BTW :nice choice on the coach at UT! What a class act.

Well , I was one of the first Maryville fans on here to congratulate Hillsboro and Alcoa .... before that .... well I don't think you were even around here back in 2003 . That would be 74 games Bladerunner . I haven't had as much experience as you have lately on how to handle a loss , maybe you can give me a few tips . :lol:

You haven't had much exp with a loss??? You are a Vol fan?! How about every Saturday! How about to Wyoming? You think this was a good come back?

& they are?

Oak Ridge sometime in the '50s, Tennessee High in '72, and Baylor in '73.