Lost Old Dad

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A simple wing t analogy

lets say me and you are going to fight

we each have a choice of up to 10 weapons each

I say I will use all 10 weapons available ( you now have to prepare to defend all 10)

You as a wing t fan say no I will just use 3 of them I always use

doesn't make much sense does it

adeylott left one state championship on the table a couple years ago running sideways behind the best o line in the state

Unless you are running the A11 offense, how are you using all ten players...your right offensive tackle factoring in with a double reverse to him? The Hybrid Wing-T actually features four running backs: HB, WB, FB, QB...the base I features three, the spread features two (using a motion slot can give you three), so I am not sure your analogy is going to be making the SAT's english portion of the test anytime soon. If you do not like the offense, fine, but don't say it won't use multiple weapons.

Unless you are running the A11 offense, how are you using all ten players...your right offensive tackle factoring in with a double reverse to him? The Hybrid Wing-T actually features four running backs: HB, WB, FB, QB...the base I features three, the spread features two (using a motion slot can give you three), so I am not sure your analogy is going to be making the SAT's english portion of the test anytime soon. If you do not like the offense, fine, but don't say it won't use multiple weapons.

I think he was referring to the arsenal of plays as opposed to left, right, up the middle... I hope he wasn't referring to the players that can be used

That might be a better fit and he would be able to coach closer to where he lives.

If that happens I wish him the best.

I cannot see how it would be a better fit...just thinking of switching from spread to WingT sounds as exciting as watching grass grow. I really think Riverdale supporters should band together and show him some love, support, and appreciation to keep him at Riverdale...a raise, new car, diamond watch may do the trick.

I cannot see how it would be a better fit...just thinking of switching from spread to WingT sounds as exciting as watching grass grow. I really think Riverdale supporters should band together and show him some love, support, and appreciation to keep him at Riverdale...a raise, new car, diamond watch may do the trick.

sounds like a man that is worried... does this mean that it is not already a done deal for shuman?

Promises, Promises, Promises! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

'If' it is going to happen I just wish they would do it SOON! This is because R'dale needs time to get a replacement here and a staff in place for Spring Ball. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Aydelott is going to be at Riverdale,you will not be getting a new coach anytime soon. I promise you this is true. Go find another team to follow,he is not leaving. You might as well give up on him leaving.

i'll take a win with zero yards passing over a loss with 200 yards passing any day

playoffs are exciting

Im talking about plays ran.

I will say it does not use mulitple weapons. It splits carries among numerous players when at times one of those players is clearly the best rb but due top as you say using multiple weapons that player may get 6 or 7 carries.

That "hybrid wing t" as you call it. I call it running sideways

As far as use of weapons ---

If you are a top notch wr and you hear adeylott is coming to town are you excited? You shouldn't be. My 80 yr old aunt could play wr for riverdale

If you are a true QB are you excited to play for him? No need for a qb coach to teach proper drop etc you won't need it.

Riverdale went to playing for state chamionships to not even making the playoffs under his watch thats all the proof you need.

heres how the wing t has worked for riverdale

state champs - rankin

loss in semis- rankin

loss in quarter - adeylott

loss in early round - adeylott

out of playoffs - adeylott

as dr phil would say how is that working for ya!!