INDY- How does 2009 Look Like

sarahpalin

Umm... Yea no, not lack of knowledge or denial at all. I happen to have been at the scrimmage, our starting qb played only a few snaps during the whole game, including our starting safety, #1 db, and starting center/linebacker. (Ty Stannard, Tyerone Sheppard, and Thomas Berry in that order). Plus i have the offensive cord. as a teacher, he said to us it was 14-7 and we lost. So it isnt denial, and no im not going to say we played only 2nd string againist Centennial either, thats just stupid. I just think its funny how page people has nothing better to say than we 'beat' you in a scrimmage.

ha, ha, ha, ha your funny and dont know anything about it, I too was at the scrimmage for your starting qb to have only taken a few snaps he didnt do very well, 1 fumble 1 pic for a td. hes the only one to have any rushing yrds which was minimal, he did alot for only a few snaps! and the other players you mention I know them too they were there for at least 50 snaps also, you might want include the off cord to watch the film with you. oh yea eubanks is looking for a new one of those too I heard, I wonder why, and by the way "we did beat you" you are obviously not a player, if you were you would have some heart and be pi$$ed about the loss, not laughing about it. you sound like a wanna be at indy, whos a nobody. this will be the last time I replie to your foolishness. you brought out the worst in me.

To the 09 players at Indy I wish you success this season!!! unfortunatly some of your NON-student athletes embarrass your program.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read every post before you respond... (really just the one I responded to).

Someone appeared to be downing indy players by saying that the three page players were better than ANY indy player last year, which is not the case. Yeah i said indy had a "handful of players" that were better than your three and the guys i listed are, but no indy did not have a complete team so they were not successful last year and did not win the scrimage or beat centennial which apparently just made your season. The 4-5 players i talked about do not make a team i was just saying talent for talent they were better.

And what part about what i said about the page three did i say wasnt true???

neel would have not ever played at indy as a qb over heckman or smith and wisdom was on indys team and never played alot so he left...thats just the way it is.

yeah i talked about heckman's stats because they are very impressive, a sophmore that puts up almost 400 yds in a semi finals game in 5A is something to be talked about. I guarantee you no page player put up those kind of numbers in the "kodak moment" centenial win or the scrimage against us. that is why i contradicted the other guy's statement by saying that these page players were not better than all of indy's players.

p.s. if you want me to talk about some of the other indy guy's i listed that are better i can i just dont want to make this post longer than it needs to be.

A little defensives about the facts, huh, kodak or nikon its all good to me!!!!

And what else do you need to make a complete team when indy had 65 - 70 (5a) players? Page only had 37 (3a)lesser caliber players, please explaine you logic

ha, ha, ha, ha your funny and dont know anything about it, I too was at the scrimmage for your starting qb to have only taken a few snaps he didnt do very well, 1 fumble 1 pic for a td. hes the only one to have any rushing yrds which was minimal, he did alot for only a few snaps! and the other players you mention I know them too they were there for at least 50 snaps also, you might want include the off cord to watch the film with you. oh yea eubanks is looking for a new one of those too I heard, I wonder why, and by the way "we did beat you" you are obviously not a player, if you were you would have some heart and be pi$$ed about the loss, not laughing about it. you sound like a wanna be at indy, whos a nobody. this will be the last time I replie to your foolishness. you brought out the worst in me.

To the 09 players at Indy I wish you success this season!!! unfortunatly some of your NON-student athletes embarrass your program.

Another thing... indy scrimmaged mba the next day. Thats why alot of the indy starters did not play a whole lot. Its really kind of hard to judge who the better team is based on that ( 2 series i believe it was that a majority of the starters played). Play indy in an entire game the outcome can be different. Indy has been known for beating teams in the fourth quarter or late in the game on several occasions. They did it alot in the 07 season and beat lincoln county on a last second field goal last year. not to mention that some indy players were probably looking to playing mba in a scrimmage the next day rather than worrying about playing page in a scrimmage. Absolutely, none of the indy guys the other guy mention played 50 snaps. this is false.

Lastly, you guys beating us in a scrimmage that our starters played no more than a few series is not going to change the fact that some people are going to trivialize your program and the fact that it apparently just made your season by beating us in that scrimmage(that our best players hardly played) and beating centennial kind of justifies why people do this and think oh..."we r playing page haha"...because this was the highlight of your season. So quit pulling the we beat you in a meaningless scrimmage its getting old and giving you less respect.

A little defensives about the facts, huh, kodak or nikon its all good to me!!!!

And what else do you need to make a complete team when indy had 65 - 70 (5a) players? Page only had 37 (3a)lesser caliber players, please explaine you logic

yeah indy has alot of players but when only 5 or 6 that got playing time the year before return leaving the other 60+ to not have any or no little experience it makes it a REBUILDING year and they dont have a complete team. besides those players that did return didnt play alot in the game due to having a scrimmage with mba the next day due to the page scrimmage getting rescheduled to be the day before that. This was a supposed to be pages big year having the senior class they had and the score of this scrimmage was only 14-7 when our few experienced players barely played.

Another thing... indy scrimmaged mba the next day. Thats why alot of the indy starters did not play a whole lot. Its really kind of hard to judge who the better team is based on that ( 2 series i believe it was that a majority of the starters played). Play indy in an entire game the outcome can be different. Indy has been known for beating teams in the fourth quarter or late in the game on several occasions. They did it alot in the 07 season and beat lincoln county on a last second field goal last year. not to mention that some indy players were probably looking to playing mba in a scrimmage the next day rather than worrying about playing page in a scrimmage. Absolutely, none of the indy guys the other guy mention played 50 snaps. this is false.

Lastly, you guys beating us in a scrimmage that our starters played no more than a few series is not going to change the fact that some people are going to trivialize your program and the fact that it apparently just made your season by beating us in that scrimmage(that our best players hardly played) and beating centennial kind of justifies why people do this and think oh..."we r playing page haha"...because this was the highlight of your season. So quit pulling the we beat you in a meaningless scrimmage its getting old and giving you less respect.

excuses, excuses, and excuses.

yeah indy has alot of players but when only 5 or 6 that got playing time the year before return leaving the other 60+ to not have any or no little experience it makes it a REBUILDING year and they dont have a complete team. besides those players that did return didnt play alot in the game due to having a scrimmage with mba the next day due to the page scrimmage getting rescheduled to be the day before that. This was a supposed to be pages big year having the senior class they had and the score of this scrimmage was only 14-7 when our few experienced players barely played.

And even more excuses, thats all you seem to have.

Drew Bryant is an example of a Page baseball player that didnt make the cut at Indy after his freshmen year and went to page to play baseball. However I agree with you that Gross is a good player but he did try out as a freshmen at indy and prob didnt make it for one of your reasons stated. (politics behind who the coaches like)

Now to say neel langford and wisdom were better than any Indy player last year is a bit overboard. None of these players would have ever saw consistent playing time at indy till their senior year. Wisdom was third string at best sometimes fourth string while he was at indy and went to page cuz he never played, oh wait yeah he did...he was the kick returner..sorry forgot.

There were a handfull of players that were on indy's team for the 08 season that were better than those three. Heckman indy's qb for example would be one of them, as a sophmore he put up nearly 400 yards of offense by himself in the semifinals game against milington 350 passing 40 running and got his team to the state finals in 5A. What has neel or langford done for page (reminder it would have been in 3A against lesser competition)? Terone shepard, cameron williams, thomas berry, would all be better than the three you stated. neel would not have ever played at indy at qb over even nick smith.

This last years page and Indy stuff is getting boring, you asked a question about what did Neel and Lankford do for page, I simply answered the question for you, sorry if it rubbed you wrong, but the way i look at it, if you cant handle the answer, dont ask the question. so could we please get back to the FUTURE of indy.

Umm... Yea no, not lack of knowledge or denial at all. I happen to have been at the scrimmage, our starting qb played only a few snaps during the whole game, including our starting safety, #1 db, and starting center/linebacker. (Ty Stannard, Tyerone Sheppard, and Thomas Berry in that order). Plus i have the offensive cord. as a teacher, he said to us it was 14-7 and we lost. So it isnt denial, and no im not going to say we played only 2nd string againist Centennial either, thats just stupid. I just think its funny how page people has nothing better to say than we 'beat' you in a scrimmage.

Please,Please,Please get facts straight. It decided on before the scrimmage that both teams starters would only play a couple series or 20 snaps at the most. Page scored and a couple INT's from THE STARTING QB and Smith. Page pulled their starters and Independence left their one's in for another series. If I was a coach I would have done the same thing to get the offense some confidence. One's against one's Page won 14-0. All of that matters to no one. Page would not have done well in Indy's region either. But as Indy supporters we should not be comparing ourselves to Page as the are 3A. We have over 1000 more students and should be concerned with Franklin, Brentwood, etc.etc. I hope that the Independence players are looking more towards the big picture not a meaningless scrimmage against a 3A school. No disrespect to Page intended they beat us and that is that. But Page should mean nothing to us unlesse we play them in the regular season.

This proves what I have been saying the whole time. Why is Eubanks supposedly fighting for his job when it seems even players and students understand that Indy was going to have a down year. Hopefully this year will be better. I don't understand why it is so hard for some people to show other school a little respect and sportsmanship and simply abmit that on that particular day Page was better they beat us no excuses and we need to get better. That will make all of us better players, better team, and better individuals in the long run. Now can we please discuss Indy 2009 season and not last year.

I agree lets keep it on 2009. I went and pulled the schedule for INDY and give my thoughts.j

at Siegel (loss since it is at Siegel)

Oakland (loss)

at Brentwood (loss)

MBA (loss)

at Centennial (win but could be loss after starting 0-4)

at Hillsboro (loss unless new coach changes Hillsboro then win)

Columbia (win)

Franklin (loss)

at Lavergne (give them win here)

Ravenwood (loss possible win)

so unless Indy beats Siegel it looks like 3-7 could go 5-5

It is time to move on and look to this up coming season. Having said that where does IHS FOOTBALL stand as spring practice starts ? The results of the strength training to date are at best average ? Does anyone know if Eubanks has named a D - COORDINATOR ? It will be interesting to see if Eubanks makes any significant changes in his offensive scheme this spring. I sure hope that Red Roberts is back coaching as Eubanks certainly needs input from a coach with Red's background and experience.

This proves what I have been saying the whole time. Why is Eubanks supposedly fighting for his job when it seems even players and students understand that Indy was going to have a down year. Hopefully this year will be better. I don't understand why it is so hard for some people to show other school a little respect and sportsmanship and simply abmit that on that particular day Page was better they beat us no excuses and we need to get better. That will make all of us better players, better team, and better individuals in the long run. Now can we please discuss Indy 2009 season and not last year.

Never said eubanks is fighting for his job, hes a great coach I played for the guy.

This last years page and Indy stuff is getting boring, you asked a question about what did Neel and Lankford do for page, I simply answered the question for you, sorry if it rubbed you wrong, but the way i look at it, if you cant handle the answer, dont ask the question. so could we please get back to the FUTURE of indy.

yeah i did ask a question and others commented on it as well and i felt inclined to comment back on what they had to say.