Catholic football

Irish423

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Maryville fans that were concerned about seating, Catholic will be constructing new stands to accomodate the anticipated larger crowds as a result of our placement in the new region.

KCHSCoach.

I'm sure Pepvols, FootballEmeritus, Rebelsman, Starsnbars, and the rest of the gang will all appreciate that. The amazing thing about Mville is that they all travel. I mean all, as in the city turns out the lights. A suggestion for you. Set up a reserved seating section, or the home team fans might be standing. How goes the HC search? Heard Ty Willingham is available. No? Bob Davie? No? Lou? No? Was Ty Catholic? Just joking, coach, just joking. It is a Good Friday:)

ruse?

How do you figure that you all would have won state if you would have beaten Catholic? White House was a very strong team up front... HUGE and your line is not that great... and Memphis Mitchell would have stomped you. I don't think you all understand. Even if you would have beat us yeah you would have beaten AE but not White House and definitely not Memphis Mitchell, who has speed, and that's exactly what AC doesn't really have is break away speed. I even had one of the AC coaches tell me himself that your guys' team speed isn't that great... sorry. Off this topic. Coleman never got offered by Airforce or Louisville im sorry to say it cause i don't really like talking about people but it is false information given out. He might have gotten some calls, but no offers. Who would turn down the University of Louisville for Tusculum College? I sure as heck wouldn't.

YES COLEMAN DID GET OFFERED BY AIRFORCE, AND LOUISVILLE, READ SIGNING DAY 09 IN THE NEWS SENTINEL IT CLEARLY STATES THAT HIS SECOND CHOICE WAS AIRFORCE, WHY HE DIDNT GO, I DONT KNOW, AND DNT CARE, I DO KNOW THE REASON HE DIDNT SIGN WITH LOUISVILLE, IS BC THE LB COACH WENT TO CINCY AFTER THE FOOTBALL YR WAS OVER TO TAKE THE SAME POSITION THERE, AND THE DAY AFTER NATIONAL SIGNING DAY, BRIAN KELLY CALLED AND OFFERED HIM A FULL RIDE, BUT HE WAS ALL READY SIGNED TO TUSCULUM, YOU CANT BLAME A KID FOR TAKING WHAT EVER HE IS OFFERED, HE COULD BE LIKE THOSE SO CALLED GREAT CATHOLIC PLAYERS, AND NOT HAVE ANYTHING (OTHER THAN THE KICKER), AND HOW MANY ARE TRUELY GOING ANY WERE, I GUESS ON YOUR LIL RECRUITING 101 SITE, I GUESS THE PLAYERS, THAT HAVE SCHOOLS BY THERE NAMES, WERE JUST CALLS ALSO SEEING, THAT YOU HAVE HAD ONE TO SIGN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I WOULD TAKE ROGERS OR BLAKELY OVER COLEMAN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. COLEMAN WILL BE EASY TO REPLACE.

I'm not exactly sure you understand that Rogers and Blakely GOT ALL THEIR YARDS BEHIND COLEMAN, DUH!

You say you are an AC fan? Watched many games this year? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

[/quote

WHAT IM WAITING TO SEE IS HOW THOSE RB GET THERE YRDS BEHIND THAT SLOW THING CALLED TREY MCOY, AND HOW WELL IDLES DOES TAKING OVER FOR HIM AT LB, AND IF COLEMAN IS SO SOFT, THEN WHY HAS HE STARTED EVERY GAME, AND EVERY SEASON, SINCE HIS FRESHMAN YR, AND IN A REGION LIKE THAT? I KNOW THAT HE WON TWO GAMES FOR AC THIS YR, DIDNT KNOW THAT HE HAD BROKE HIS HAND, ALL I KNOW WAS WHEN THEY PLAYED FULTON, A-E,KIGSTON,CARTER,AND CATHOLIC, YOU HEARD HIS NAME ALL DANG NIGHT, AND THOSE TEAMS ARE NOT SOFT, BUT I GUESS PROBABLY WHAT HAPPEND JONNYS DADDY, DIDNT LIKE THE FACT THAT HIS SON COULDNT HOLD COLEMAN JOCK, IF HE HAD FOUR HANDS, I WISH THAT KID NOTHING BUT THE BEST, EVERYTIME I TALKED TO HIM, HE ALWAYS SHOWED RESPECT, FOR ME AND MY WIFE, AND THAT SAYING ALOT FOR KIDS THIS DAY IN TIME

KCHSCoach...thanx fer tha enfo.....As ruse? sed we do travull good....And he left out tha legundairy rebullron....Doo you 'uns haiv a big cuncesshun stand...mommaSTARS can flat hide tha groceries... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

STARSNBARS.

Ma upulergees tu RebelRon. Ul ma bes ta mommaStars en tha growcer. Caint see bout thu cesshunstan.

ruse?

YES COLEMAN DID GET OFFERED BY AIRFORCE, AND LOUISVILLE, READ SIGNING DAY 09 IN THE NEWS SENTINEL IT CLEARLY STATES THAT HIS SECOND CHOICE WAS AIRFORCE, WHY HE DIDNT GO, I DONT KNOW, AND DNT CARE, I DO KNOW THE REASON HE DIDNT SIGN WITH LOUISVILLE, IS BC THE LB COACH WENT TO CINCY AFTER THE FOOTBALL YR WAS OVER TO TAKE THE SAME POSITION THERE, AND THE DAY AFTER NATIONAL SIGNING DAY, BRIAN KELLY CALLED AND OFFERED HIM A FULL RIDE, BUT HE WAS ALL READY SIGNED TO TUSCULUM, YOU CANT BLAME A KID FOR TAKING WHAT EVER HE IS OFFERED, HE COULD BE LIKE THOSE SO CALLED GREAT CATHOLIC PLAYERS, AND NOT HAVE ANYTHING (OTHER THAN THE KICKER), AND HOW MANY ARE TRUELY GOING ANY WERE, I GUESS ON YOUR LIL RECRUITING 101 SITE, I GUESS THE PLAYERS, THAT HAVE SCHOOLS BY THERE NAMES, WERE JUST CALLS ALSO SEEING, THAT YOU HAVE HAD ONE TO SIGN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Branum took a visit to Miss. State this weekend. Don't be surprised if two Catholic players sign to D1 within the next two weeks tops. I won't say any more than that.

• 3 weeks later...

Who cares about Maryville fans, worring about seating. They can stand on the sidelines like they did two years ago when they whatched their beloved rebs get a gift from the refs while playing the best team in Blount County. NO, IT WAS NOT WIDE RIGHT