District 1A

ng_athlete

Unaka has a RHP Pierce.. 4-1 pitching

He is batting .540 overall

and .720 in conference..

total of 31 at bats

plus Peters and coulbaugh is batting like .400 overall

This looks like a player is wanting to brag on himself a little. It looks like you are having a decent year, but let your play on the field do the talking and quit telling everyone how good you are. This Unaka team is not like the good Unaka teams of the past, those teams left it on the field and everyone knew when they came to play it was on. Nobody in region one wanted to play them as a matter of fact on the way to the state tournament in Memphis there was a article in the Roane County paper that said " Stoney Creek the Bermuda Triangle for Roane County teams." Those teams like Rockwood and Harriman were very good teams and didn't want to come to the creek and play for a trip to the state tournament. I have been present at some games and have nothing but respect for A.C. Ensor he is a good coach and will get his team ready for tournament time, but I don't think this team has enough players that are about the team, they are more worried about personal statistics. This could be one of the most talented ranger teams that Ensor has had, but will they live up to their potential? This remains to be seen. If you come together like the Ranger teams of the past you can accomplish great things, but if you don't it will be another year like last year. MESSAGE TO THE SENIORS...... Don't be the next class to drop the ball GET YOUR TEAM TO THE STATE TOURNAMENT, and bring the district and region Championship back to where it belongs STONEY CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a player is wanting to brag on himself a little. It looks like you are having a decent year, but let your play on the field do the talking and quit telling everyone how good you are. This Unaka team is not like the good Unaka teams of the past, those teams left it on the field and everyone knew when they came to play it was on. Nobody in region one wanted to play them as a matter of fact on the way to the state tournament in Memphis there was a article in the Roane County paper that said " Stoney Creek the Bermuda Triangle for Roane County teams." Those teams like Rockwood and Harriman were very good teams and didn't want to come to the creek and play for a trip to the state tournament. I have been present at some games and have nothing but respect for A.C. Ensor he is a good coach and will get his team ready for tournament time, but I don't think this team has enough players that are about the team, they are more worried about personal statistics. This could be one of the most talented ranger teams that Ensor has had, but will they live up to their potential? This remains to be seen. If you come together like the Ranger teams of the past you can accomplish great things, but if you don't it will be another year like last year. MESSAGE TO THE SENIORS...... Don't be the next class to drop the ball GET YOUR TEAM TO THE STATE TOURNAMENT, and bring the district and region Championship back to where it belongs STONEY CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Whirlwind, but please wiat til Wed or Thurs. before you start. LOL just kidding good luck.

Cherokee hasn't won a game all year, and beating Rutledge was a fluke, I'm sure.

As for last year, even a blind dog finds a bone sometimes.

crazzyness man just leave it on the field with this guy it's obvious he feels we shouldn'y even have a state tourney this year and everybody else is playing for the number two spot.LOL I emailed tssaa and told them to go ahead and send hancock the trophy.

I haven't heard a score from anybody on Unaka NG. How bad you guys beat em. LOL

hows this district/region shaping up rite now? im from region 2a jus wondering how everything is shaping up in the district/region. so i can find out who we will be seeing in sectionals

Unaka 4-0

NG 3-2

Hampton 2-2

UH 0-2?

Cloudland 0-3

A couple these may be wrong NGHS and Hampton have split I think.

grainger? cherokee?

i guess u dont remember last year in regionals do u?

ya 6-7 us

wow 2 teams..

Cherokee isnt that good this yr..

y dnt u play sum teams like Tenn High. Daniel Boone. Sullivan South

just how many times has hancock been 2 tha State tourney??

yeaa yal beat us..

but we also had 7 errors..

chambers only gave up 3 earned runs

we will c who makes it this yr.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

crazzyness man just leave it on the field with this guy it's obvious he feels we shouldn'y even have a state tourney this year and everybody else is playing for the number two spot.LOL I emailed tssaa and told them to go ahead and send hancock the trophy.

I haven't heard a score from anybody on Unaka NG. How bad you guys beat em. LOL

didnt get to play today cus of rain moved it to tomorrow hopefully we can get it in

Unaka 4-0

NG 3-2

Hampton 2-2

UH 0-2?

Cloudland 0-3

A couple these may be wrong NGHS and Hampton have split I think.

yes, Hampton and North Greene have split. Hampton has also split with University High (Hampton lost to UH on Monday 7-6 and defeated UH yesterday 6-0) I believe the standings now are...

Unaka 4-0

North Greene 3-2

Hampton 3-3

UH 1-3

Cloudland 0-3

spots 2-4 are still up for grabs. good luck to all teams.

I agree... Seniors need to be leaders and take control..

unaka has the best chance of any in their region to go to state..

but thats not a player bragging about himself.. unakabaseball22 graduated 3 yrs ago

but i c how you thought sum1 was bragging about himself..

i see how someone continued to after switchin names /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

didnt get to play today cus of rain moved it to tomorrow hopefully we can get it in

I got two or three question for everyone. What happened today between Unaka and NGHS? What about Cloudland, hadn't heard anything from them in a while. Have they played anymore conference games? What about their game with Hancock, howd it go? get cancelled?

How many games behind is everyone?