DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

What about Sheffield? I notice they were only a few games over .500. Did they just have a tough schedule or are they just getting hot at the right time?

Yea they are peaking right now. They run and shoot a lot. They are led by brothers Montrell and Marcus Crawford. They are real streaky but can get hot and cause problems. DC fans would rather play Sheffield than BTW again.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha only joking .... But really was Prather just not mentaly tough tonight, was something wrong or did DC just have the pressure on him that good? I didnt see anything out of the ordinary from Prather but agian maybe just a bad night?

3 fouls in one quarter... the first one. u see what he can do in the fourth quarter... just imagine if he could have been in in the 2nd and the whole third quarter... lol he dunked and made it look like barely jumped to get up there.

and yeah dc did do a good job defending him... only a fool for a coach would let him catch the ball and get good looks. dc did the right thing to win.

3 fouls in one quarter... the first one. u see what he can do in the fourth quarter... just imagine if he could have been in in the 2nd and the whole third quarter... lol he dunked and made it look like barely jumped to get up there.

and yeah dc did do a good job defending him... only a fool for a coach would let him catch the ball and get good looks. dc did the right thing to win.

So how did this game end?? Someone posted that Northside had the ball with a chance to win

So how did this game end?? Someone posted that Northside had the ball with a chance to win

prather had the ball with like 5 seconds left. down by two. triple teamed went baseline and went up with a couple dc guys in his face. ball hit the side of the backboard and game over. possible contact on the shot but i cant really say it was a for sure foul. could of went either way on the call

Casey Prather is called for four fouls in the game. All four were charges. I have seen probably 50+ game sthis year across West Tennessee and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen four charges in a game much less on one player. The same was happening to Hudson from Dyer County. He got hot and the refs started calling charges on him.

I mean Prather played nine and a half minutes in the game total and scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds. It looks to me that when he was actually in the game, Dyer County could not stop him. And I got the number of mintues played from North Side's official stat keeper.

After the game, the Dyer County radio guy told me that if Prather would have played all night that NS would have blown the Choctaws away.

Just unfortunant that the refs had to decide this game. Dyer County fans cannot truly say this is how they wanted this game decided.

This game went exactly like DC wanted it to go. The game plan was to get Casey in foul trouble and that is what happen, plan and simple. Casey is not D1 material ,by the way. You can not be for sure, if he would have scored anymore points. He missed a ton of shots in my opinion. He tried to do too much. He is nowhere close to the BT player DC faced in substate afew years back, no way,shape, or form. He is not there , yet. Casey might get there, but he is not there yet. Bethal or Freed Hardeman would be a good fit for him, as of today. Casey need to improve alot more to be a D1 player.

Casey Prather is called for four fouls in the game. All four were charges. I have seen probably 50+ game sthis year across West Tennessee and I can count on one hand the number of times I have seen four charges in a game much less on one player. The same was happening to Hudson from Dyer County. He got hot and the refs started calling charges on him.

I mean Prather played nine and a half minutes in the game total and scored 19 points and grabbed nine rebounds. It looks to me that when he was actually in the game, Dyer County could not stop him. And I got the number of mintues played from North Side's official stat keeper.

After the game, the Dyer County radio guy told me that if Prather would have played all night that NS would have blown the Choctaws away.

Just unfortunant that the refs had to decide this game. Dyer County fans cannot truly say this is how they wanted this game decided.

If NS coach had pulled him after the 2nd foul then he probably would have seen more playing time....that decision shocked me and everyone sitting around me. DC can take a charge by the way....you use to see this call all the time and it seems to be coming back around.

This game went exactly like DC wanted it to go. The game plan was to get Casey in foul trouble and that is what happen, plan and simple. Casey is not D1 material ,by the way. You can not be for sure, if he would have scored anymore points. He missed a ton of shots in my opinion. He tried to do too much. He is nowhere close to the BT player DC faced in substate afew years back, no way,shape, or form. He is not there , yet. Casey might get there, but he is not there yet. Bethal or Freed Hardeman would be a good fit for him, as of today. Casey need to improve alot more to be a D1 player.

JOKE... WHO ARE YOU??? YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT D1 LEVEL ATHLETES. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE YOUR WIN AND MOVE ON? NAW, YOU GOTTA BASH THE BEST PLAYER IN THE 2010 CLASS ON YOUR WAY OUT THE DOOR... CLASSY. YOU ARE MAKING THIS STATEMENT ON ONE GAME... PROBABLY THE ONLY GAME YOU'VE SEEN HIM PLAY. DO REALLY THINK NORTH CAROLINA AND KENTUCKY SCOUTS WOULD TRAVEL TO JACKSON TN FOR NOTHING?? DO YOU THINK THREE QUICK FOULS AND CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF HIS TEAM FACTOR AT ALL? BETHAL? AWAKE UP. STOP HATING.

JOKE... WHO ARE YOU??? YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT D1 LEVEL ATHLETES. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE YOUR WIN AND MOVE ON? NAW, YOU GOTTA BASH THE BEST PLAYER IN THE 2010 CLASS ON YOUR WAY OUT THE DOOR... CLASSY. YOU ARE MAKING THIS STATEMENT ON ONE GAME... PROBABLY THE ONLY GAME YOU'VE SEEN HIM PLAY. DO REALLY THING NORTH CAROLINA AND KENTUCKY SCOUTS WOULD TRAVEL TO JACKSON TN FOR NOTHING?? DO YOU THINK THREE QUICK FOULS AND CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF HIS TEAM FACTOR AT ALL? BETHAL? AWAKE UP. STOP HATING.

That is true. Who is this guy kidding. He will change his mind as he sees him playing on his TV screen on Saturdays in the future. Anyone can be shut down or have an off game due to foul trouble or great defense. Congrats to DC. I think the first quarter scoring, Ced's play, and the pressure defense secured this victory. Take the win and move on and see about winning the region. And for goodness sakes, don't start up this crazy coach of the year crap again. It is dead. Lastly, DC had a great crowd there last night. I also think this was a factor. My question is where were all these EXTRA DC fans at the District tournaments. You had a lot during districts but nothing like last night. Don't worry, I see the same kind of following at Union City. They packed houses last year and struggle to pack them this year. Funny to me, just funny!!