Marion County Warriors Football 2009

Bill#49

K.C. will become an Ambassador in and around Marion-Jasper. They must have some really good looking young studs coming up through the ranks if Colquette wanted to return to the valley to run Marion-Jasper's offense.

I do know that Jasper middle is going to be very tough this year. Possibly one of the best eighth grade groups in years.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper could have pete carrol come as a coach and it still would not matter! Every1 is getting excited about KC coming back home and I wish him the best of luck but at the same time he can not get out there and play for the players....The warriors might have 75 players out this year or whatever the number is but probably only 12 of them can actually play football...Nic Wells will by far be the warriors best player I think that is his name anyways....My point is just because KC is back do not expect a state title birth...Have reasonable expectations and Goodluck this up coming season!!

I think that most of us at Marion have reasonable expectations. We don't think for a second that with the addition of ken that it automatically makes us state title favorites. Coach Boeck did what no other coach could have done with the Warriors last year, as we ended up the second best team in 2A after a rough start, and Ken will only help the cause. I am pretty sure that we have a few more than 12 players that can play, although it doesn't compare to the twelve division 1 signees that the pirates turn out every year. I will tell you what, why don't you worry about the pirates underachieving almost yearly, and we will worry about us having high expectations.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Two things are certain this year in week three though when these two schools meet, Nick Wells will be the best running back on the field that night, and win or lose, this will be the best chance that the Warriors have had in the last few years. Reguardless of what you pirate supporters want to think, brighter days are on the horizon for the purple clad warriors. There will be a couple of down years after this one probably, but the future definitely looks bright.

I think that most of us at Marion have reasonable expectations. We don't think for a second that with the addition of ken that it automatically makes us state title favorites. Coach Boeck did what no other coach could have done with the Warriors last year, as we ended up the second best team in 2A after a rough start, and Ken will only help the cause. I am pretty sure that we have a few more than 12 players that can play, although it doesn't compare to the twelve division 1 signees that the pirates turn out every year. I will tell you what, why don't you worry about the pirates underachieving almost yearly, and we will worry about us having high expectations.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Two things are certain this year in week three though when these two schools meet, Nick Wells will be the best running back on the field that night, and win or lose, this will be the best chance that the Warriors have had in the last few years. Reguardless of what you pirate supporters want to think, brighter days are on the horizon for the purple clad warriors. There will be a couple of down years after this one probably, but the future definitely looks bright.

So bright, it is blinding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> KL says, we underachieve in football just like MC has underachieved on the diamond the last couple of years. We all are just a bunch of underachievers.

Three key words in the premature article Hargis printed on Friday afternoon should be looked at more...

"pending board approval"

I really enjoy the articles that Stephen writes but he SHOULD NOT have printed this one until after

the board approved Ken. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Three key words in the premature article Hargis printed on Friday afternoon should be looked at more...

"pending board approval"

I really enjoy the articles that Stephen writes but he SHOULD NOT have printed this one until after

the board approved Ken. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Bill,

KL wonders if you are 100% sure that the board is going to approve KC. If you are that sure, then it shouldn't matter if Stephen printed the article. I thought he had already been approved.

Bill,

KL wonders if you are 100% sure that the board is going to approve KC. If you are that sure, then it shouldn't matter if Stephen printed the article. I thought he had already been approved.

Why would you think that when he hasn't actually resigned/retired at Grundy? But then again....nobody up here worries about rules/ethics/contracts etc.

DL.