Yet Another Coaching Vacancy

jackpot1255

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our boys would love for Scott Moore to be their coach. Several of them play for him during the Summer on an AAU team. These boys play so hard for him, more than any other coach I have seen them play for. They have such a great deal of respect for him. He can bring out the talent of any kid and get him to excute in ways you wouldn't believe. If Houston County Administration would for once listen to the players, students, parents and community they should put the politics aside and give the job to Scott Moore!!!!!!! Or they could look at like this, the more games you win the more the community comes out to watch them play which in turn means the more $$$$ you make at the gate and the more $$$ you make in the concessions. But what do I know I'm just a mom. LOL

Our boys would love for Scott Moore to be their coach. Several of them play for him during the Summer on an AAU team. These boys play so hard for him, more than any other coach I have seen them play for. They have such a great deal of respect for him. He can bring out the talent of any kid and get him to excute in ways you wouldn't believe. If Houston County Administration would for once listen to the players, students, parents and community they should put the politics aside and give the job to Scott Moore!!!!!!! Or they could look at like this, the more games you win the more the community comes out to watch them play which in turn means the more $$$$ you make at the gate and the more $$$ you make in the concessions. But what do I know I'm just a mom. LOL

Scott Moore would be a good hire,but Trotter at Summertown would be a better one and I hear he wants to be close to home.They have a great baseball coach who also coaches middle school basketball but he would be in way over his head at the next level.Whoever takes it is inheriting a good team that could make some noise.

I know I am going to be the "rumor" starter here but didn't former Sycamore basketball coach Pete Froeden go to Houston County? He would be a great hire!

No way he leaves being a college assistant coach to be a Class A head coach, even if it is his hometown. Unless he just loses his job, and not heard anything about Sanderson being in trouble.

I agree with you 100% mom, and grendal has a point about Trotter, but Coach Moore knows these boys, and I know they will play hard and give 120% for him. We have a team with real potential to go far this year, and Moore is the one they will do it for. They want him, the parents want him, hes a local boy born and raised, and I too think it will raise attendance at the games. Money Money Money. Admin?? Will you listen to your parents and players? Will you do whats best for your students and our area, or will you bury your head in the sand and continue to hold a grudge?

Aren't Coach Moore's kids playing at Montgomery Central? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest or something -- especially if Houston County is still playing Montgomery Central during the regular season?

Yes, they are still at Central. But Montogmery Central is not in Houston County's District easy fix would be to just take them off the schedule.