Sequatchiee Valley Jamboree @ Grundy Co.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Is the field going to be ready?

I know that it was just sodded last month.

You get on it too quick and it will be horrible the rest of the season.

Has ne one heard who is going to replace signal

From what I heard it is too late to replace them. Someone said that they are redoing the schedule. I'm not sure if that is true, just what I heard.

So does anyone have an updated schedule since apparently Signal Mountain has backed out?

I believe Jasper and SP were both supposed to play signal so I say now since they backed out let the Warriors and the Pirates play each other for one quarter..I think its a good idea and would draw a crowd.

So does anyone have an updated schedule since apparently Signal Mountain has backed out?

I believe Jasper and SP were both supposed to play signal so I say now since they backed out let the Warriors and the Pirates play each other for one quarter..I think its a good idea and would draw a crowd.

I'm not saying that it is a bad idea but the schedule would still need to be rearranged to make it work out. South Pittsburg was set to play Signal in the second quarter. The Warriors are to play Bledsoe in the 4th. Then the Warriors are scheduled to play signal in the 6th, one quarter before South Pittsburg plays Bledsoe. So to make things work out evenly and everyone have the same break between sets there would have to be a lot of moving around on the schedule.

Is the field going to be ready?

I know that it was just sodded last month.

You get on it too quick and it will be horrible the rest of the season.

Has ne one heard who is going to replace signal

From what I heard it is too late to replace them. Someone said that they are redoing the schedule. I'm not sure if that is true, just what I heard.

They were re-doing the schedule last week. I haven't seen the new one yet but there will be one less quarter since it is too late to try to get a replacement.