11AA

ksgovols

The harpeth/camden game will be the most interesting game of the week. good scale for both teams to see who will jump out in front in 3a...

I will be at the Wavo/Creek Wood game. Creek Wood looked great on deffense last week against greenbrier, and I think Cw's Qb Blaine hooper had 120 yards rushing or around that. which is suprising bc he is usually more of a passer. Also Cain Smith #18 had a good game with 2 more highlight catches.

I expect Cw to win in a blowout but who knows in football..

Good luck to all teams playing this weekend.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the Cheatham-Stewart game in Dover on Friday night. Is there any way that we can get a score watch program set up to where we can exchange scores from every game throughout the night. I always loved how we used to do this in the old Region 5-3A but I do not know if anyone has a radio broadcast team in the district outside of Cheatham, Waverly, and Creek Wood.

I will be at the Cheatham-Stewart game in Dover on Friday night. Is there any way that we can get a score watch program set up to where we can exchange scores from every game throughout the night. I always loved how we used to do this in the old Region 5-3A but I do not know if anyone has a radio broadcast team in the district outside of Cheatham, Waverly, and Creek Wood.

hdik, how did you guys have it set up before?

In the old "Region 5-3A" we designated members from the radio teams from 6 of the 8 teams in the region to call in score updates. Giles, Cheatham, Lipscomb, Marshall, Creek Wood, & Spring Hill were all part of this. Page had a fan (bulldog69) who wasn't a member of a radio crew but he still called me every week and gave me the score updates from their games as well. It was easier because outside of Page & Montgomery Central there was a radio crew for every team in the region.

In the current district I know that Cheatham, Creek Wood, Camden, & Waverly Central have radio broadcast teams. I do not believe that Harpeth or Montgomery Central have a radio broadcast crew at all. I can't speak on behalf of Stewart County but I will be at their game this week because I will be calling the game on Cheatham's behalf.

If you want to send me an e-mail at joey.jackson17@gmail.com and we will try to set up something because it is really a neat thing to know the scores from around your district when the playoff races get heated in October.

Even though this is a non-district week it still has some awesome games to go and see for any football fan :thumb:

Fairview-Creek Wood is a game that features 2 teams that have started this season on fire. The Jackets have a very impressive win over East Robertson already while Creek Wood has already taken down Greenbrier this season.

Westview-Camden is a game between west-TN teams that appear to be headed in opposite directions but it could still be a shootout. Westview's early season schedule has been tough while Camden has rolled each of the last 2 weeks following a dramatic opening win over McKenzie.

Sycamore-Cheatham is a game between county rivals. Both schools are winless on the season and with district games upcoming both will look to use this game as a way to gain some momentum heading into the midway point of the season.

East Robertson-Harpeth is also a battle between teams that have started this season on fire. Both have impressive wins under their belts and it is a game that features a lot of the same players that played in last year's overtime matchup.

McEwen-Waverly is a game between county rivals as well. These 2 played in a jamboree and they will meet for the 2nd time in a month this week. Waverly will look to use this game to get back to the .500 mark before they take on Riverside next week.

Clarksville Academy-Stewart County is a game between old rivals that seem to be going in different directions. CA has suffered injuries to key players and they will struggle early in the season. The Rebels are off to a fast start with 2 blowout wins and they will try to use this game as a final tune up before they have a three game span of Camden, Houston, Creek Wood coming up.

There are some really good looking games on this schedule for this week :thumb:

The e-mail is joey.jackson17@gmail.com and we'd love to get Stewart County involved in this :flower:

Right now we have Cheatham, Harpeth, & Waverly Central on board. I need to get in touch with the people from Camden & Creek Wood because I know that both have radio broadcast teams.

who do yall need to talk to from creek wood in order to get our scores???