Cheatham County Cubs @ Smith County Owls

BoardHater71

I am really pumped to think that in 24 hours we will be getting geared up for the 4th quarter of a football game that I hope is highly competitive and well played by the young men on both sides. This will be my final post on this topic until after I get home late tomorrow night (Saturday morning). Hope everyone is safe tomorrow and makes it to "The Hole" and hope to meet many of you at the game tomorrow evening. Goodnight everyone.....high school football season is here :roflol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy......if in fact you don't post or read until you get home after the game, let me be the first to say I hope you enjoyed your visit and The Hole was .......well....The Hole.. I hope the good people treated you well and you got to visit with some of the posters. I hope it was a good game, and you had a long, long ride home. :roflol: . I you might meet me, but you won't meet Termite. He's shy likes to remain unknown.

Hey 7.........you ought to come on down to the hole. Having roots from around Hoggtown you will be amongst friends and family. I know you what to support you team during the 1st game but that bunch or ridgerunners shouldn't present much of a challenge to your waspers. Sc plays a team that nobody in this area knows a whole lot about. I believe the year after your dad graduated,SC played Cheatham Co. That was one of the 3 games SC won that year. The Cubs may be looking for some payback. :roflol:

No doubt, the Cubs will give it their best shot. Just not good enough to knock off the Owls in

the Hole. Owls should take this one handily.

You know.. Sevens' like Grunt. Can't miss opening nite, especially vs the ridgerunners.

I am really pumped to think that in 24 hours we will be getting geared up for the 4th quarter of a football game that I hope is highly competitive and well played by the young men on both sides. This will be my final post on this topic until after I get home late tomorrow night (Saturday morning). Hope everyone is safe tomorrow and makes it to "The Hole" and hope to meet many of you at the game tomorrow evening. Goodnight everyone.....high school football season is here :evil:

Now Howdy - I know you are going to "peep" at CoachT before you leave for The Hole. Let me join in with the other fine posters from SC to wish all CC fans a safe trip to The Hole and like you said, an injury free game and we wish all CC fans a safe trip home. Hope you enjoy the 7th Wonder of the World. Just tighten up your seat belt and grab hold of something. :angry:

Well its officially football time in Tennessee!! Which is the greatest time of the year. You have the smell of the grass, the burgers and hot dogs, gobs of local supporters coming out to support there high school. Pep rallys, student sections being loud and cheering across the field, the band playing, fireworks shooting, the run through sign, or helmet with smoke. There is nothing better than this time of year. Last but not least good luck Owls!!

Hey 7.........you ought to come on down to the hole. Having roots from around Hoggtown you will be amongst friends and family. I know you what to support you team during the 1st game but that bunch or ridgerunners shouldn't present much of a challenge to your waspers. Sc plays a team that nobody in this area knows a whole lot about. I believe the year after your dad graduated,SC played Cheatham Co. That was one of the 3 games SC won that year. The Cubs may be looking for some payback. :angry:

Termite,

There are still a few unanswered questions I have about my Jackets. I worry that the leadership is not up to par, and also complacency. I realize that this may not be much of a test, but it will be the best one I will see for a while. Don't think I'm going to make the trek to Mayfield (thanks alot SC...jk). Probably going to watch Maryville v. Alcoa next weekend, while I visit my "former Owlette" in Knoxville (trying to convert another one to the dark side). Haven't compared schedules, but I'll probably try to make it to the White House game. Good luck tonight Owls!

Now Howdy - I know you are going to "peep" at CoachT before you leave for The Hole. Let me join in with the other fine posters from SC to wish all CC fans a safe trip to The Hole and like you said, an injury free game and we wish all CC fans a safe trip home. Hope you enjoy the 7th Wonder of the World. Just tighten up your seat belt and grab hold of something. :angry:

7th wonder of the world? wow.... Maybe its the food that makes it such a great place?

Now Howdy - I know you are going to "peep" at CoachT before you leave for The Hole. Let me join in with the other fine posters from SC to wish all CC fans a safe trip to The Hole and like you said, an injury free game and we wish all CC fans a safe trip home. Hope you enjoy the 7th Wonder of the World. Just tighten up your seat belt and grab hold of something. :evil:

7th wonder of the world? wow.... Maybe its the food that makes it such a great place?

That too !!! :angry:

Now Howdy - I know you are going to "peep" at CoachT before you leave for The Hole. Let me join in with the other fine posters from SC to wish all CC fans a safe trip to The Hole and like you said, an injury free game and we wish all CC fans a safe trip home. Hope you enjoy the 7th Wonder of the World. Just tighten up your seat belt and grab hold of something. :evil:

Wow Z......when you turned...you really turned didn't you? Come on now.......I know you still have that SC stuff in your closet and you still feel "at home" when you walk into the SC gym. Ask Patrick about the great place stuff. He has even took up coaching the lil black and gold boys..

Trey went "back home" Z turned. Patrick will never turn. And poor ole Zach was held hostage. :angry:

I'll bet it's interseting around the house sometimes..a little balck and gold mixed with a little blue and white. Hey........did you cut Zach's hair? I haven't seen him in person, but I saw a picture. Ax murderer?? :evil:

Wow Z......when you turned...you really turned didn't you? Come on now.......I know you still have that SC stuff in your closet and you still feel "at home" when you walk into the SC gym. Ask Patrick about the great place stuff. He has even took up coaching the lil black and gold boys..

Trey went "back home" Z turned. Patrick will never turn. And poor ole Zach was held hostage. :evil:

I'll bet it's interseting around the house sometimes..a little balck and gold mixed with a little blue and white. Hey........did you cut Zach's hair? I haven't seen him in person, but I saw a picture. Ax murderer?? :evil:

No I didnt cut Zach's hair but it's a good thing he got it cut. I wear the stuff to work in occasionally...lol j/k, so I guess that answers the question i still have it. The gym has changed a little since I played there, but I do still love going there. It's a great place. The "hole" has a great atmosphere about it and is a great place to watch a football game. I just like poking fun on here because I know I get under a certain concession stand person's skin lol. But I look forward to getting a Burger and Mt. Dew from Queeny tonight and seeing the 7th Wonder of the World!