Millington @ Memphis University school

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be fun on Friday night. I know this is the most anticipated opener in recent memory for the Trojans. With MUS playing at home, They have to be the overwhelming favorite in this one. But, Remember Tiger Woods was the overwhelming favorite to win the PGA last week after leading going into the final day. Stranger things have happened. I wouldn't be counting this in the WIN column just yet for MUS. They may certainly win, But It will be NO walk in the park for them, that's for sure.

Go Trojans!

I believe this should be a Great game to watch, but don't overlook MUS as just a passing team, they will throw the ball and throw it well, but if they can run the ball with some success it will be a LONG night for Millington. Millington has the athletes, but its more than just that, its about getting those great athletes in space. If Millington can find a way to get some those kids in open space and let them do what God has gifted them with, then I believe this should be a Great game to watch!!! Best of Luck to both teams.

I believe this should be a Great game to watch, but don't overlook MUS as just a passing team, they will throw the ball and throw it well, but if they can run the ball with some success it will be a LONG night for Millington. Millington has the athletes, but its more than just that, its about getting those great athletes in space. If Millington can find a way to get some those kids in open space and let them do what God has gifted them with, then I believe this should be a Great game to watch!!! Best of Luck to both teams.

1) Will this game be on the radio?

2) If so, what station?

Thanks.

This is a fan site and it seams strange to me that there is very little input about the game from MUS fans. Come on MUS, you are defending state champions, arguably the best player in the state of Tennessee, where are you? What are you expectations? What are your reservations? I know it is not league play and not a rivalry but it is the first game of the year so get excited for goodness sake.

Cam and Mark, i find it hard to believe as dedicated as the MUS fans are, they are not looking, I am happy that we Trojan fans are supportive, but no board material. Think about "WE ARE MILLINGTON" they are MUS, State Champs , 24 in the country, #1 ranked dual threat QB in the country. We are lucky to have the OPPortunity, to play them at their house. We will know 21 August.

"LET'S GO TROJANS"