Ensworth ends MBA's 15 game home win streak!

DrFootball

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orleans Darkwa finishes the evening with 29 carries, 341 yards rushing, and 5 touchdowns as the Tigers defeat the Big Red 50-21 at MBA.

Those private schools are always good.

Seeing as Ensworth has gotten quite a few kids to move from out of the area. I'd say so.

more then a few kids- guess EHS does the best recruiting in the midstate

Or maybe the fact that it's a top flight school with an excellent football coach attracts kids...

If you've got evidence, by all means send it to the TSSAA. I'm sure they'll conduct the administrative equivalent of a colonoscopy (sans anesthetic). Otherwise, it;s just unfounded rumor.

And seems to be attracting more kids than MBA.

Or maybe the fact that it's a top flight school with an excellent football coach attracts kids...

If you've got evidence, by all means send it to the TSSAA. I'm sure they'll conduct the administrative equivalent of a colonoscopy (sans anesthetic). Otherwise, it;s just unfounded rumor.

8-) ah I love it lol

And more kids than BGA as well.

8-) ah I love it lol

And more kids than BGA as well.

Can't believe I'm getting ready to say it, maybe more kids than BA.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Props for that one, KWoodroof.

I'm an Ensworth student and we do not "recruit". Every single player that is on financial aid deserves to get a good education. MBA attracts the same talent without "recruiting". I don't think Preston Bailey went to Oakhill or Ensworth middle either.

Don't believe me? Fine...don't, MBA will get their butt kicked every year and nothing will happen to EHS. But I can't say we wouldn't be "recruiting" if it weren't for BA's case going all the way tot he supreme court.

If Ensworth was recruiting wouldn't have someone found something out by now? I mean would some one look into after going undefeated last year?

You've obviously missed your nap, and it's affected your writing. First, if you're going to post here, realize that every Div II thread is required to have an allegation that we all recruit. Secondly, when we reply to the unwashed about their scurrilous allegations, we do so in a manner that amuses our brethren. It's in the rules, look it up. And finally, please focus your righteous indignation. The BA contingent haven't weighed in at all, and I think most of us from MBA have been gracious in defeat.

As a first post, it scores about as well as my first theme at MBA...double digits, but just barely