North @ Elizabethton

orange and black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is sort of like picking up speed each week getting faster and faster, then all the sudden "BAM" hitting the wall. Alcoa, and AE now that is fast and athletic. Alcoa has a much faster, athletic team than AE. Just so you know PLACALL, Alcoa has an even better class of young players. Just ask Maryville, Oak Ridge, Farragut, and a few more big boys.

It is sort of like picking up speed each week getting faster and faster, then all the sudden "BAM" hitting the wall. Alcoa, and AE now that is fast and athletic. Alcoa has a much faster, athletic team than AE. Just so you know PLACALL, Alcoa has an even better class of young players. Just ask Maryville, Oak Ridge, Farragut, and a few more big boys.
Hey guys we know that both of your teams are real good but right now we are worried about north not alcoa or AE.Will worry about your teams later with all there speed and athletic players.

i dont see how so many of you say its goin to be a blow out

The reason it will be a blowout is the same reason it was a blowout last year when the mama's house raiders came to Death Valley. Betsy has the speed and strength to stop the run when that's the only thing you can do. Then they will run and pass all over you until you're begging for them to stop. ;)

Betsy - 42

Mama's House Raiders - 6

Elizabethon is a great team this year, but North will come to play no matter what. The double wing is hard to stop when you have several hard running backs. Crow now Rebelyell your days are about over, you are about to see what the city of Kingsport can do to your numbers just like it did to Bloomingdale and Lynn Garden years back. Soon you will be small like us and and our young ones will beat you just like we did when we wore green and you wore red. North has no feeder schools, our 8th grade goes to North and our 7th graders are bused to North to practice. Some of our freshmen have been coached by the same coaches for 6 or 7 years. Most of our players have played Lynn Garden summer football, then played county football, them middle school.They live to play.They are not always the best or biggest but they love it and heart with take you a long way. Boys from all over the region are coming to North every year to PLAY football. They know if you are good enough you will play no matter where your dad works or what kind of car you have. Elizabethton may very well win Friday night but rest assured they will hurt Saturday morning. GO RAIDERS

Wow u beat Maryville one time in like 30 try's and all of a sudden your Gods gift to football! No one up here cares about Alcoa and AE right now your irrelavent.plus hasnt AE lost 2 games!We will focus on you all about week 12! But thanks for recognizing us small slow non recruiting schools up here! :D

Wow u beat Maryville one time in like 30 try's and all of a sudden your Gods gift to football! No one up here cares about Alcoa and AE right now your irrelavent.plus hasnt AE lost 2 games!We will focus on you all about week 12! But thanks for recognizing us small slow non recruiting schools up here! :D

Good one orange and black!

GOOD LUCK CYCLONES!!!

I will be at the game this week!! class of 99 will be in the stands! This is Coach Witten high school class and we are excited about seeing him in action.

The reason it will be a blowout is the same reason it was a blowout last year when the mama's house raiders came to Death Valley. Betsy has the speed and strength to stop the run when that's the only thing you can do. Then they will run and pass all over you until you're begging for them to stop. :justwrestle:

Betsy - 42

Mama's House Raiders - 6

I can't stand ignorant people. Did anybody watch this game last year? Do they remember the outcome? I know this is a new year, but alot is still the same. Elizabethton can win this game, but they will be in a fight for it. If they can stop the run, they will be in good shape. If they can't, than North will have a shot. North will be the underdog in this game, which will benefit them. They like it when nobody gives them a chance. They love a challenge, and they will be ready.

The reason it will be a blowout is the same reason it was a blowout last year when the mama's house raiders came to Death Valley. Betsy has the speed and strength to stop the run when that's the only thing you can do. Then they will run and pass all over you until you're begging for them to stop. :thumb:

Betsy - 42

Mama's House Raiders - 6

I can't stand ignorant people. Did anybody watch this game last year? Do they remember the outcome? I know this is a new year, but alot is still the same. Elizabethton can win this game, but they will be in a fight for it. If they can stop the run, they will be in good shape. If they can't, than North will have a shot. North will be the underdog in this game, which will benefit them. They like it when nobody gives them a chance. They love a challenge, and they will be ready.

Norf is ready for a beatin! I stand by my prediction and waco says I am 120% correct. :blink:

Elizabethon is a great team this year, but North will come to play no matter what. The double wing is hard to stop when you have several hard running backs. Crow now Rebelyell your days are about over, you are about to see what the city of Kingsport can do to your numbers just like it did to Bloomingdale and Lynn Garden years back. Soon you will be small like us and and our young ones will beat you just like we did when we wore green and you wore red. North has no feeder schools, our 8th grade goes to North and our 7th graders are bused to North to practice. Some of our freshmen have been coached by the same coaches for 6 or 7 years. Most of our players have played Lynn Garden summer football, then played county football, them middle school.They live to play.They are not always the best or biggest but they love it and heart with take you a long way. Boys from all over the region are coming to North every year to PLAY football. They know if you are good enough you will play no matter where your dad works or what kind of car you have. Elizabethton may very well win Friday night but rest assured they will hurt Saturday morning. GO RAIDERS

Good post Raider Dad I played county league ball at the garden,and them boys hit hard.

I said in an early post North will prove they are for real this week.

Kingsport will make South smaller as you say,but they will always have Quality athletes

out there. COACHING is the difference maker. Look around.Who's coming to the front?