Tennessee High at Greeneville

DevilMan03

Hey fellas, my truck's parked outside. I've got an order here for 2 pallets of crow. It just says to deliver to Burley Stadium but doesn't tell who requested it. Anybody know who needs to sign for this because it smells as rotten as a Greeneville referee. :lol:

Yeah just let us know if we can save you the leftovers for next week.....

See, that's where you're wrong because I don't pick South to beat DB. I've sat through 13 straight years of watching DB win. Your jaws are probably still tired from all the crow you had to eat a few weeks ago. :thumb:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellas, my truck's parked outside. I've got an order here for 2 pallets of crow. It just says to deliver to Burley Stadium but doesn't tell who requested it. Anybody know who needs to sign for this because it smells as rotten as a Greeneville referee. :lol:

Yeah just let us know if we can save you the leftovers for next week.....

See, that's where you're wrong because I don't pick South to beat DB. I've sat through 13 straight years of watching DB win. Your jaws are probably still tired from all the crow you had to eat a few weeks ago. :thumb:

so you have to make a prediction to qualify for the crow eatin'?...shoot then i'll just eat me an extra Green and white dog and save room for dessert. You might notice my posts have been limited mostly to diggin' on Cap and supporting my boys.... I try to make it a point not to discount an opponent I haven't seen...unless its West Greene and I just like to tick them off. We Greeneville fans sat through a few years of gettin beaten by DB too....but the last time we went to Kingsport back in 02 we managed to come away with a W....So save the crow for Greeneville#1 and Cap. Who wants banana bread?

Yeah, I would say its very difficult to rebuke what you've already published on here. People can see it for themselves. Nice cop-out though. But, we do all appreciate you not wasting our time... ^_^

Look rookie… I call it like I see it, and tell it like it is. Anything that I may say after a game that may seem like an excuse is more than likely a general consensus of the majority… most are just scared to put it out there like I do. Other than that… I give due where due is deserved! Like I said, there is one way to stop ALL excuses, and I think I mentioned it in one of my previous post. And that’s to LEAVE NO DOUBT!!! Kinda like SOUTH did to us last year. ^_^ I’m very confident that the Vikings are going to do just that this year. Don’t get me wrong… I’m fully aware of the fact the on any given Friday night any team can fall. Perfect example THS vs Volunteer in the Falcons first ever win in school history over the Vikings… never should have happened in a million years, but it did.

One more thing… I never made it an excuse that Keenan was injured after last years game… didn’t say a word about it. Go back and check. It wasn’t known by many that his injury was as bad as it was because Keenan never complains. With most teams in our conference last year it wouldn’t have made much difference… but you guys were at least two steps above our normal conference competition with the exception of SOUTH. It was no secret that he was our “work horse’ and the nucleus of our offense and its success… and we ended up playing you guys tight without him. That is part of the factor for my prediction for this year. You guys had a better team last year. I would personally say MUCH better, but I know the Greeneville faithful on the inside looking out would disagree. We almost won that game last year despite being down 14 to 21 points in the first half. We just couldn’t handle that STUD of a QB/RB/WR you had as your signal caller last year… and that was it. No other aspect of the Green Devils game really stood out IMO. This year we basically have the same team we had last year but much more improved. And we add Keenan, Matt P., Carlos H., and Orlando G. to the mix… which all Vikings know is BIG!! :lol: Not to mention the best O line IMO that I have seen in the Maroon and White in YEARS! The second half of the Greeneville game last year was Harmon’s day view as not only being a legit playmaker, but also a solid team leader for this team. Since that day his confidence continues to push his stats out the roof… because the skill level was always there. So to celebrate, we are looking at this game as his coming out party!! Nothing like full circle to bring out significants. ^_^

I know this is not going to be a cake walk… but I insist that we simple have the better team this year, and by a couple of steps. That’s my story… and I’m stickin with it!!! :thumb:

You are hilarious, but you really don't care how credible your words are, do you? Most definitely you call it like "you" see it. You just don't bother to substantiate half of your spouting off. I think I remember you, though. Didn't you used to wrestle over at the tv station in Charlottesville? Yeah, I do remember you. You usually wore a mask and always grabbed the microphone from the ring-side announcer. Keep it up, dude. You are most definitely entertaining. Have a safe trip over tomorrow night.

Viking friends,

GHS is not picked to win this one for sure! I know for a fact we will not be at full force because of a couple of injuries and a couple of our starters have been out with the flu (but that is the way it goes some years) Conference games and the playoffs is when it really makes a difference...So I hope your players back up your talk. You have some great players this year, and this will be a test for them.... We have great players that will be ready also! The Greene Devils have nothing to lose b/c we arent picked to win and at the end of the day its bragging rights for us... You, my viking friends, have everything to lose....

Because if our little school beats your BIG school with our key players playing both ways and we arent at full strength CROW is hard to eat..... You have eaten before and WE like to serve it! :lol:

GO BIG GREENE!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Problem is our big school only has 48 players

Viking Friends and Cap,

48 players...... For a 5A school.... And as good as you all say you are..... Sounds like a program issue to me..... I feel sure after this year's season and your confidence you will have more players next year for sure!!! I bet Cap recruits with his special sauce he makes..... By the way Cap, no thanks on the Crow or sauce I only eat it if we are playing a team that we should beat and don't, soooooooooooo the only one that might have to eat Crow is you IF we serve it up on Friday night to you...... :thumb:

Go Devils :lol:

Viking Friends and Cap,

48 players...... For a 5A school.... And as good as you all say you are..... Sounds like a program issue to me..... I feel sure after this year's season and your confidence you will have more players next year for sure!!! I bet Cap recruits with his special sauce he makes..... By the way Cap, no thanks on the Crow or sauce I only eat it if we are playing a team that we should beat and don't, soooooooooooo the only one that might have to eat Crow is you IF we serve it up on Friday night to you...... :popcorneater:

Go Devils :hungry:

Tennessee High usually wins 7 games or more a season and if it wasn't for that suspension they would've made the playoffs every year from 1997 to the present, making it to at least the second round every year except three times. So sometimes I usually wonder why they don't have 60-70 players each year.

Cap became immune to the side effects of crow a long time ago. :thumb: It goes with the territory considering he is the official speaker for the Vikings.

I keep seeing people from Greeneville and Boone using their games against South to say how great they are. It's been discussed on another thread so you all may not have seen it but the only team that got South's best shot this year was Knox West. Greeneville saw the real South team in the 4th quarter and Boone saw it when we were down by 14. Greeneville is a good team and will do well in their class but you were shutout by Betsy. I will give you credit for holding them to 10 points because they have some firepower. I haven't watched TN High yet or anyone that they have played to this point so not sure what to make of them yet. I will say that I think they will have to throw the ball. Greeneville has a good defense (even though alot of yardage was given up against South most of it was in the air) and I don't think TN High can just run the ball all night. We saw how well that worked last Halloween for them. Sorry Cap but I had to get a jab in there. :hungry: Still waiting on that email back from ya. :popcorneater:

Ok why are fans from south greene and west greene getting on here and trying to downgrade greeneville? Both of your teams suck. I figured south greene would have learned their lesson after losing to us 59-29, and west greene go focus on your tough game against north greene you'll get butt kickin next week. So just leave the trash talking to Tennessee High and Greeneville fans.

Ok why are fans from south greene and west greene getting on here and trying to downgrade greeneville? Both of your teams suck. I figured south greene would have learned their lesson after losing to us 59-29, and west greene go focus on your tough game against north greene you'll get butt kickin next week. So just leave the trash talking to Tennessee High and Greeneville fans.

For real! SG has no room what so ever to say anything about greeneville and if west greene can survive NG, they'll get their whoopin next week! But for now lets keep this to greeneville and tenn high.

As for the game, I don't why everyone is so down on greeneville cause of injuries. I mean, no matter what our best guys will be ready to go friday night and I don't care who or how tenn high has won, their a very good team. BUT...there's no way they can come into OUR house and come out with a victory. And that great offense of ths is about to meet its maker when it clashes with one of the best defenses in all of east tn. So i say enough talk...time to put up or shut up...LETS GO GREENE DEVILS!!

You are hilarious, but you really don't care how credible your words are, do you? Most definitely you call it like "you" see it. You just don't bother to substantiate half of your spouting off. I think I remember you, though. Didn't you used to wrestle over at the tv station in Charlottesville? Yeah, I do remember you. You usually wore a mask and always grabbed the microphone from the ring-side announcer. Keep it up, dude. You are most definitely entertaining. Have a safe trip over tomorrow night.

Wrestle....Charlottesville.... Ooooookkkkaaaa. :popcorneater: You must have gotten that one from Letterman. :hungry: Don't worry Gman I'm sure SOMEBODY got it. :thumb:

For real! SG has no room what so ever to say anything about greeneville and if west greene can survive NG, they'll get their whoopin next week! But for now lets keep this to greeneville and tenn high.

As for the game, I don't why everyone is so down on greeneville cause of injuries. I mean, no matter what our best guys will be ready to go friday night and I don't care who or how tenn high has won, their a very good team. BUT...there's no way they can come into OUR house and come out with a victory. And that great offense of ths is about to meet its maker when it clashes with one of the best defenses in all of east tn. So i say enough talk...time to put up or shut up...LETS GO GREENE DEVILS!!

Yea I see what you mean. Giving up 780 yards in just two combined games screams "one of the best defenses in all east tn"... although with those standards, I believe Sullivan Central may have something to say about that. :popcorneater:

I keep seeing people from Greeneville and Boone using their games against South to say how great they are. It's been discussed on another thread so you all may not have seen it but the only team that got South's best shot this year was Knox West. Greeneville saw the real South team in the 4th quarter and Boone saw it when we were down by 14. Greeneville is a good team and will do well in their class but you were shutout by Betsy. I will give you credit for holding them to 10 points because they have some firepower. I haven't watched TN High yet or anyone that they have played to this point so not sure what to make of them yet. I will say that I think they will have to throw the ball. Greeneville has a good defense (even though alot of yardage was given up against South most of it was in the air) and I don't think TN High can just run the ball all night. We saw how well that worked last Halloween for them. Sorry Cap but I had to get a jab in there. :thumb: Still waiting on that email back from ya. :thumb:

You must be from Greeneville because you can't comprehend that there would be more than one team from here to Knoxville named REBELS. When you think Rebels, you should be thinking of the one and only Sullivan South. I was coming down as an innocent bystandard tonight but I'm on the TN High bandwagon now. I'm not going to say they will win but I will definately be cheering for them. Go Vikes!!! :thumb:

THIS IS NOT A SOUTH GREENE FAN!

If you will read the post it looks to be a Sullivan South Rebel fan. The only SG post was a good luck GHS post. Read before you post and layoff SG!