Trousdale vs FC Battle on the Creekbank

creekbank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a hard hitting ball game pads popping on both sidea of the ball.Way to Jackets you guys stepped it up tonight.Man I loved the throwback unis wish you guys could keep em and alternate em every now and then,brought back a lot of good old memories on the Creekbank.I loved the guys lining up on the sidelines and singing the alma matter after the game what a touch of class. I personally hope this is a beginning of a new tradition on the hollowed Creekbank.Overall great game and perfect atmosphere for high school football.TCHS Football man I love it. GO JACKETS!!! :D:lol:

Man what a hard hitting ball game pads popping on both sidea of the ball.Way to Jackets you guys stepped it up tonight.Man I loved the throwback unis wish you guys could keep em and alternate em every now and then,brought back a lot of good old memories on the Creekbank.I loved the guys lining up on the sidelines and singing the alma matter after the game what a touch of class. I personally hope this is a beginning of a new tradition on the hollowed Creekbank.Overall great game and perfect atmosphere for high school football.TCHS Football man I love it. GO JACKETS!!! :!::!:

Gotta agree absolutly loved the throwback uniforms.Loved everything about the game great night for football, hard hitting indeed.The Jackets were pumped for the game and did bring it to the Commanders.Gotta say the Commanders came to play they were not a push over by no means,good hard hitting team.But the night belonged to the Jackets way to go guys.The singing of the alma mater was a great final touch to a great game. :lol:

Congrats Yellow Jackets! Heard both the crowd and atmosphere was great! Wouldn't expect it to be anything but exciting at the Creekbank. Good job! Stay focused and keep winning.

Very exciting nite on the Creekbank. Throwback jerseys, white helmets, 100th year football anniversary,

big crowd in the stands, on the fence. The much maligned Jacket defense showed time & again that

they're nowhere near dead yet. Offense kept clicking along. The FC score was aided by 2 penalities

that ended at the 5 yd line of TC, 1st & goal. The game was never as close as the score indicates;

never in doubt as FC never lead in the game. Massen was running for his life most of the nite, as the

D stepped it up & applied the pressure & stayed in the backfield most of the nite.

Made a nice early "homecoming" game.

FC seemed unsure what to do next quite often. as Massen had to wait for a signal from McNeil. FC

called 2 timeouts in approx. 2.5 mins of the 1st qtr. Jackets up 17-0 in the 3rd before FC finally scored.

Earlier in the week, two of the guys on the 1972 State Championship team gave the Jackets a good

pep talk about Jacket pride, tradition, and how to play the game in Trousdale Co. Apparently it struck

home solid.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JACKETS FOR AN AWESOME GAME!!

The season doesn't end here...keep the ball rolling Jackets..all the way to Cookeville..we're all proud

of you.

Grunt........ :!::!::lol:

All I can say is Tacola Seay is a beast. The first touchdown run he had was beautiful.

TC controlled every facet of the game.

Friendship came to play, they just couldn't get nothing going.

I said earlier in the year that FC needed to use Markham more in the backfield, and it was, to me, apparent tonight as he only had a couple of carries. I think he could've done more damage than Reeves.

Anyway, I think there's a good chance that these two teams will meet up again.

I'm sure it will be harder for TC the next time, as it's hard to beat a team twice in one season. Look at the TC-FC games of 2005 for instance.

All I can say is Tacola Seay is a beast. The first touchdown run he had was beautiful.

TC controlled every facet of the game.

Friendship came to play, they just couldn't get nothing going.

I said earlier in the year that FC needed to use Markham more in the backfield, and it was, to me, apparent tonight as he only had a couple of carries. I think he could've done more damage than Reeves.

Anyway, I think there's a good chance that these two teams will meet up again.

I'm sure it will be harder for TC the next time, as it's hard to beat a team twice in one season. Look at the TC-FC games of 2005 for instance.

You right on croz it is hard to beat a good team twice and you can bet FC took notes tonight.I just hope my Jackets can stay focused on the tasks at hand and not get caught up in the press hype.Tecola played great on both sides of the ball. Just gotta take em one at a time.Way to go Jackets :!: