Henry Co vs Northeast

kp150150

Man it's a good thing we have "depth" or that could be a problem. Oh wait, depth doesnt mean anything cause you can only out 11 on the field at one time. I forgot. dry.gif

In all seriousness, Shonte is the man, but if needed, I believe Jay McAdams could come in and do the job just fine. One of the perks of getting our backups alot of playing time in the past couple years.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man it's a good thing we have "depth" or that could be a problem. Oh wait, depth doesnt mean anything cause you can only out 11 on the field at one time. I forgot. dry.gif

In all seriousness, Shonte is the man, but if needed, I believe Jay McAdams could come in and do the job just fine. One of the perks of getting our backups alot of playing time in the past couple years.

ok, so you're the one who jinxed us tonight. thanks a lot! lol.

shonte's indeed a trooper. he'll be back. great job by jay to keep things rollin'.

I believe Jay will do better than just fine. This is the first time he will have the luxury of first team blocking, snapping, and recieving! If they will open up the offense and let him throw the ball more you will see the running game excel as well. Every game he has been in this year, to include the scrimmages, he has thrown the ball with lots of zip and right on target. I hope all is well with Shonte and his recovery is quick. He is a great athlete and huge part of this team! I have to admit though, I certainly like seeing Shonte dish out the hard hits rather than taking the shots he does when he runs the ball.

Well, I should have stuck to my 2 TD prediction before I let all the jabber in this board influence me.

Jay McAdams, you've waited patiently, now is your time. Make the most of it. You did an excellent job tonight when you were given the opportunity to put the ball in the air.

Coaches made excellent adjustments. I loved seeing the "I".

Jay McAdams did a fine job stepping up last night when given the opportunity.

Overall, though, there is just something missing from this team. I know the Patriots are undefeated, but they just don't impress me. They do the job well enough every week to win, and there is something to be said for that. I just don't see this squad anywhere near the semi-finals this year. I could be wrong, and hope I am.

Shonte suffered a strained MCL, nothing major. his ankle was swollen a bit when he returned to the fieldhouse after the game. I expect McCadams to get the start this friday against clarksville, giving shonte another rest, as well as having the bye week the following friday, and getting him back out there for dickson county on the 23rd.

But if McCadams shows out this next week, i wonder if shonte will move back to his head-hunting safety position, and Jay run the offense (he's proven himself worthy), and might i add, the secondary had a very awful tackling game friday night.

Shonte suffered a strained MCL, nothing major. his ankle was swollen a bit when he returned to the fieldhouse after the game. I expect McCadams to get the start this friday against clarksville, giving shonte another rest, as well as having the bye week the following friday, and getting him back out there for dickson county on the 23rd.

But if McCadams shows out this next week, i wonder if shonte will move back to his head-hunting safety position, and Jay run the offense (he's proven himself worthy), and might i add, the secondary had a very awful tackling game friday night.

indeed.

I believe Jay will do better than just fine. This is the first time he will have the luxury of first team blocking, snapping, and recieving! If they will open up the offense and let him throw the ball more you will see the running game excel as well. Every game he has been in this year, to include the scrimmages, he has thrown the ball with lots of zip and right on target. I hope all is well with Shonte and his recovery is quick. He is a great athlete and huge part of this team! I have to admit though, I certainly like seeing Shonte dish out the hard hits rather than taking the shots he does when he runs the ball.

:roflolk::roflolk: Dead on. There is one thing to remember how many second halves of football Jay has played not a lot of kids would have been able to do what was done last night without good coaching at practice and understanding your roll on a team. Every player is one hit,fall, or even grade for a back up coming in. Great job last night and speedy recovery to Shonte. Fan relax and let the coaches use this as a way to show the young players their roles on the team and how important each member truly is.