TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

Crawdad your posts just hammer home the fact that the ATMOSPHERE to be expected this Friday night has way more barring on this classic head to head matchup than either teams records or positions in the polls. The Indians have effectively set aside the fact that they are on the verge of the first loosing season in MANY years with the aid of a convincing blowout of the top rated and ranked team in this region... and come into this game with momentum and confidence. The Vikings come in armed to the gills with the tools and the "WE ARE ONE" mentality that has allowed them to run gunshot over their competition so far this year, but have yet to be TRULY challenged. Confidence on both sides spells BIG time high school football for fans of both sides this Friday night... but OVER confidence could spell blowout for either. :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick start by the Indians will be the nail in the Vikings caufin. Tn High will be just like South, a deer in the headlights!!

Indians Roll and move into a 4 way tie for 1st in the Conference Standing. The Indians are pulling for and expect Boone to whip Science Hill! Hey WaCo... I spotted your girlfriend down in the Death Valley Trailer Park the other day, maybe you can get her a room @ the Ballist Tourist Home downtown.

DB 27

Tn High 14

DB was not near as bad as the Indian faithful thought she was and DB may not be as good as the faithful think they are at the present. A healthy Shepard, a gloried, historic stadium, a program that has won actual championships on the field and a Mythical National Championship has shown great consistantcy and overall strong play at every position will edge the Indians by 1 TD. Best game in East Tn. If DB does win, they will run the table rest of the regular season and maybe for the first time in years, take a different attitude into the playoffs for hopefully more continued success.

A quick start by the Indians will be the nail in the Vikings caufin. Tn High will be just like South, a deer in the headlights!!

Indians Roll and move into a 4 way tie for 1st in the Conference Standing. The Indians are pulling for and expect Boone to whip Science Hill! Hey WaCo... I spotted your girlfriend down in the Death Valley Trailer Park the other day, maybe you can get her a room @ the Ballist Tourist Home downtown.

DB 27

Tn High 14

If DB wins, surely they can win with class. Act like you have won a game before. If you are as good as you think you are, then why act so suprised? AND, don't get kicked out of the game for sportsmanship when you are winning! THAT is classless, maybe that is deserving of a letter to editor? One week you are on your backs kicking and crying because you lost and the next week you are taking cheap shots. As much of a rivalry as Skunk's boys had, they never got kicked out. If they had, the second kicking would have come from Skunk. Where is the DB pride? Wondering, did the DB coaches come up with the rumor tactic of pig flu? TN High is smarter than that. Win or lose, show some class.

DB 27

Tn High 14

If DB wins, surely they can win with class. Act like you have won a game before. If you are as good as you think you are, then why act so suprised? AND, don't get kicked out of the game for sportsmanship when you are winning! THAT is classless, maybe that is deserving of a letter to editor? One week you are on your backs kicking and crying because you lost and the next week you are taking cheap shots. As much of a rivalry as Skunk's boys had, they never got kicked out. If they had, the second kicking would have come from Skunk. Where is the DB pride? Wondering, did the DB coaches come up with the rumor tactic of pig flu? TN High is smarter than that. Win or lose, show some class.

The player that was "kicked out" was provoked. As in most cases like this the player that retaliates is the one that gets caught. Besides, what would you know about "class" You seem to be disapointed that DB won the game. And your "guess' that DB is spreading a "rumor" about having the flu is just plain stupid.

DB 27

Tn High 14

The player that was "kicked out" was provoked. As in most cases like this the player that retaliates is the one that gets caught. Besides, what would you know about "class" You seem to be disapointed that DB won the game. And your "guess' that DB is spreading a "rumor" about having the flu is just plain stupid.

who was kicked out? what happened?

DB 27

Tn High 14

Hey Andy,we got any paint left from the South game to do up the Castle? No Barn,besides

we've got the swine flu to get em fired up this week! It will be CS up the middle this week,

it worked too good going outside last week. :popcorneater:

Haven’t seen that level of class on a DB thread in years… well said Watchdog. :popcorneater: Bottom line...If you walk the walk, the talkins not necessary!

I would say that the Vikings should also heed Watchdogs post, but I read it personally.... and that pretty much covers the loud mouths on our side.

As far as it goes with the players and coaches... it's never been an issue when these two teams play. It's called respect... even through the weight of all the emotion. And that could be attributed to both head coaches and the way they do things!! Now that I got that out of the way, I just wanted to get it out there to DB land that I will be SELLING my famous CROW sauce directly after the game and right outside the visitors gate for your convenience. :blink: I figure I'd try to cash in on you big money Eastman people like South tried to when they blocked off the free parking area behind the visitors stands and funneled everyone into the $3.00 per car parking in the field at the start of the road.

:roflol: Aint karma a ….. :thumb:

Haven’t seen that level of class on a DB thread in years… well said Watchdog. :popcorneater: Bottom line...If you walk the walk, the talkins not necessary!

I would say that the Vikings should also heed Watchdogs post, but I read it personally.... and that pretty much covers the loud mouths on our side.

I

As far as it goes with the players and coaches... it's never been an issue when these two teams play. It's called respect... even through the weight of all the emotion. And that could be attributed to both head coaches and the way they do things!! Now that I got that out of the way, I just wanted to get it out there to DB land that I will be SELLING my famous CROW sauce directly after the game and right outside the visitors gate for your convenience. :roflol: I figure I'd try to cash in on you big money Eastman people like South tried to when they blocked off the free parking area behind the visitors stands and funneled everyone into the $3.00 per car parking in the field at the start of the road.

:thumb:

I would say your crow sauce is pretty stale by now...........being that its 10 years old. :blink:

I would say your crow sauce is pretty stale by now...........being that its 10 years old. :popcorneater:

It's just like a fine wine WaCo... it gets better with time. This batch is from my 05' stock... which was the last time I was foolish enough to bring it to the DB game. :roflol: I broke it out just for this occasion. :thumb: