Maryville at Farragut

FBEmeritus

Farragut wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Those kids over at Maryville are in big trouble this week. They will be out coached by Farragut and definitely put classed. Quarels is a terrible coach and has run that program down the toilet. Farragut has a such better history and past than Maryvile, especially in recent years. Maryville has been the laughing stock of East Tennessee football the in the past. So I think this one will not be anywhere close to a ball game.

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

In all the time I have been a part of high school football and a regular on the CoachT boards, this comment is by far the most insane I have ever seen or heard. So outrageous that I had to laugh out loud while reading it and wonder where in the world this person has been living the past few decades. Oh well, it takes all kinds.........

I don't know, that's setting the bar pretty high......... :mrgreen:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Those kids over at Maryville are in big trouble this week. They will be out coached by Farragut and definitely put classed. Quarels is a terrible coach and has run that program down the toilet. Farragut has a such better history and past than Maryvile, especially in recent years. Maryville has been the laughing stock of East Tennessee football the in the past. So I think this one will not be anywhere close to a ball game.

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

In all the time I have been a part of high school football and a regular on the CoachT boards, this comment is by far the most insane I have ever seen or heard. So outrageous that I had to laugh out loud while reading it and wonder where in the world this person has been living the past few decades. Oh well, it takes all kinds.........

I don't know, that's setting the bar pretty high......... :blink:

She's not been around here very long. :thumb:

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion, but your math is a little shaky. :thumb:

45-10=35

3 x 7 =21

I love all this trash talk! Ask the wildpussies, bullpuppies, and the leprechauns....sure worked for them! The only team to have beaten Farragut this year talked no trash - only class! Go Riverdale!

Solomon, Do you want to delete this one?

Why would he? "This" one only supports those who support!

I am not big on score predictions. This game will most likely be pretty hard fought. We have had similar results versus our common opponents. Farragut has great athletes in the skilled positions. Although there are some that claim that Maryville is down this year, quite a few athletes have emerged. The team has improved each week since the Alcoa game.

Both Maryville and Farragut platoon their linemen. Both are well coached.

Maryville has problems with the run from time to time, but so far nobody seems to be able to run effectively for the entire game(Since Alcoa). They seem to have more problems with traps and pulling than base or pass blocking. Farragut has a good O-line, but they keep things pretty simple.

Maryville has a very balanced Offence that takes what is given. Phillip will not try to force things that aren't there. He is not afraid to tuck it and run for two yards instead of a risky pass. Sometimes they start the game out of sync, but the entire games against McMinn and Bearden looked smooth. The good thing is that they are very resilient no matter what happens.

I hear that Maryville had great practices this week, and that is usually a good indication of how they will come out on Friday. I think Maryville gets the W, but this will be their biggest test so far. :popcorneater:

I love all this trash talk! Ask the wildpussies, bullpuppies, and the leprechauns....sure worked for them! The only team to have beaten Farragut this year talked no trash - only class! Go Riverdale!

That had to have been the worst officiating game I had been to in my life If you all from Riverdale knew how to run a clock that also might have helped.