Maryville at Farragut

FBEmeritus

Farragut lost. Sorry.

I'm laughing at this epic meltdown. Don't think I've ever seen one as bad on this board (WB '07 maybe).

Laugh away. It still doesn't change the fact that the Ref Rebels had to have the refs cheat in order to win. It doesn't matter what you or any Ref Rebel fan has to say. The cheating still occurred and you couldn't win without it. That's the bottom line.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO SCHOOL AT FARRAGUT ON MONDAY. BAD OUTBREAK OF WHINE FLUE

:lol::lol::roflol:

Sorry Rigger, These two are killing me and making Farragut look bad. I bet we play again, but I hope it is @ Maryville so we can catch some breaks. This looks to be the start of something special. Maybe we can push each other and bring some 6A Championships back to ET.

For all of you claiming that Farragut was cheated, here's the deal. I watched the game from an "unbiased" perspective, that's usually the best way to determine fairness. If anything, I wanted to see Farragut win because I have a friend whose son played there; however, other than the "incomplete" pass which looked good to me, the game was well officiated. Some have griped about the "late hit 5 yards out of bounds", come on, the hit was right at the sideline and the player was driven out of bounds. Farragut was out-coached, just like Catholic last week, and then forced passes that were picked. Farragut is a great team and has a shot at a title, but were simply not the better team tonight. Try to enjoy the game for what it is, a game.

Congratulations to Maryville. Quarles is quite the coach, coming from 3 possessions down to 2 possessions up.

The conduct of the Farragut fans (TheFarragutUniversity and FHS_Admiral in particular) is exactly why I was hoping Maryville would win. Maryville wins and loses (on the rare occasions they do lose) with class. Farragut neither wins nor loses with class. Both sides are great football teams, but one side's fans desperately need some lessons in good sportsmanship.

It is unbelievable that Farrygut thinks that they can compete with any team in Blount County (with the exception of HHS and WB). What Farrygut does not understand is that MHS does not need any help from anyone they are just a very well coached team that plays with a lot of heart. Im sorry your Ads dont play in 3A or you might get the beat down that you deserve. Much props to the Rebels for taking care of business!!!!!! :roflol::lol::lol:

For all of you claiming that Farragut was cheated, here's the deal. I watched the game from an "unbiased" perspective, that's usually the best way to determine fairness. If anything, I wanted to see Farragut win because I have a friend whose son played there; however, other than the "incomplete" pass which looked good to me, the game was well officiated. Some have griped about the "late hit 5 yards out of bounds", come on, the hit was right at the sideline and the player was driven out of bounds. Farragut was out-coached, just like Catholic last week, and then forced passes that were picked. Farragut is a great team and has a shot at a title, but were simply not the better team tonight. Try to enjoy the game for what it is, a game.

I didn't have a dog in this fight either, and I couldn't agree more with what I saw on the field.

It is unbelievable that Farrygut thinks that they can compete with any team in Blount County (with the exception of HHS and WB). What Farrygut does not understand is that MHS does not need any help from anyone they are just a very well coached team that plays with a lot of heart. Im sorry your Ads dont play in 3A or you might get the beat down that you deserve. Much props to the Rebels for taking care of business!!!!!! :lol::lol::o

Come on now that's as dumb as some of the FHS kid post. What has Alcoa ever berat Farragut in? :roflol: