Heritage Linebacker Offered by ARMY!

linkburrows

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a former Alum, HTV speaks the truth!

What a great win against Vandy..

What year did you graduate?

Obviously a big win Saturday for the Black Knights, even if it was against Peabody. :thumb:

1993.. Also know as the good ole days.

Thanks for paving the way for my son. He was in Company B1 during his entire 4 years (every class since his have scrambled after Plebe year) and he served as S6 on the Brigade Staff his Firstie year. He branched signal, and is currently at Gordon training and will report to Campbell in early December.

Congratulations Michael! He is a good kid from a good family. I know Mom and Dad are proud. I wish West Point was closer so we could see him play more often. I'll have to take in an Army/Navy game when it is in Philly or D.C.

It is scheduled to be in Philly for the next 5 years.

Congratulations Michael! He is a good kid from a good family. I know Mom and Dad are proud. I wish West Point was closer so we could see him play more often. I'll have to take in an Army/Navy game when it is in Philly or D.C.

You're close 5 out of the next 8...

ANNAPOLIS, Md. — The Army-Navy football game will be held in Philadelphia for five of the next eight years, beginning in 2010.

The Naval Academy announced Tuesday that the annual duel between the service academies will be played at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.

The teams will play at FedEx Field, home of the Washington Redskins, in 2011. Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium, where the NFL's Ravens play, will host the event in 2014 and 2016.

Philadelphia has been the host of the Army-Navy game on 81 of 109 occasions. :popcorneater:

You're close 5 out of the next 8...

ANNAPOLIS, Md. — The Army-Navy football game will be held in Philadelphia for five of the next eight years, beginning in 2010.

The Naval Academy announced Tuesday that the annual duel between the service academies will be played at Philadelphia's Lincoln Financial Field in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017.

The teams will play at FedEx Field, home of the Washington Redskins, in 2011. Baltimore's M&T Bank Stadium, where the NFL's Ravens play, will host the event in 2014 and 2016.

Philadelphia has been the host of the Army-Navy game on 81 of 109 occasions. :popcorneater:

You are correct. After I posted that I thought back to the announcement and remembered that there were a couple of alternate sites in the contract.

I attended all 4 Army/Navy games while my son was a Cadet - 3 in Philly and one in Baltimore. Honestly, Philly is a much better venue for the game. I highly recommend going to Philly for the game.