Wayne County vs Perry County

wildcatpride70

PC offence has racked up around 3000 yds this year in 8 games in a new offence. Somewhere along the way they had to have blocked somebody .PC lineman have had some bumps along the way . I said they were stronger and faster I didnt say that made them better . PC beat WC in those lineman comp. ask your boys . They are the key tonight if PC line can handle WC's line PC will be in the game.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILL TAKE PERRY COUNTY 150 WC 6

I'm guessing yuor smoking the PIPE ( CRACK PIPE :D ) HA!!! HA!!!!!

If I were you, I don't know if I would say that. You're up pretty late and laughing hysterically in each post. :thumb:

Dude im allways up late I work night shift as far as the laughing well I just felt happy because it ws almost FRIDAY!!!!!!! :D

Well GRAD its Friday and 14 pages . We might get 16 befor game time. I hope WC fans bring there WC spirit with them. Maybe the stands will be packed and a lot of people standing to. GO CATS!!!!! :thumb:

I've got my boots on now and I'm ready. I think it's going to be a great game for WC tonight and I hope the rain is gone.

Its gameday FINALLY! Wayne County is pumped for this game :thumb: and Perry County is pumped as well...this one should be a good game for both teams, and hopefully we have an injury-free and clean game tonight...good luck to both teams...and hopefully were not sitting in the rain :D....ill go with WC on this one by a TD late :D

I like Coach Rice and always wish him well and his boys are great athletes, but my heart is with the Vikings! Good Luck Vikings! If everything goes according to plans, I hope to be in Waynesboro for the game tonight. Sounds like this one will be a real barn buner.

Hope to see you there, coach. Question: Which side will you be sitting on? :thumb:

Gotta weigh in from East TN on this one. PC Viking in late 70's and early 80's when it was only basketball and baseball. We would've killed to play football! I saw one of the early games at King's Academy in Seymour, TN and still live here. Go VIKINGS!!! Now is your time to show that we're not just a basketball school!! I'll take PC-34 WC-28.

This has the makings of one great game. Haven't seen perry play in person but have friends in Perry that are excited about this game. I have seen Wayne play twice.....very impressive. I know their QB is the chatter about Wayne, but when I seen them play it was their backfield that caught my eye. With the threat they have there it makes the QB play much easier. I think the one kids name...correct me if I'm wrong..Warren, he runs as hard as any I have seen. The other back..number 5 I think, not sure.....very patient runner and has a quick burst. Like I said.....haven't seen Perry play...so can't give a real guess on them, but Wayne home, Senior night.....and the perfect season........have to go with wayne. Just hope its a good game like everyone thinks.

Good Luck to both teams!

Dont forget WC its senior night, and I know these seniors dont wanna lose their last home game :angry:

Senior Night didnt know that. PC already ruined a few homecomings it sure would be nice to whip WC on senior night. How sweet would that be ? VIKINGS, keep up the good work !!!!

IT would be nice for PC to win tonight ,on senior night, BUT it aint going to happen!!!!!!!!! I see Wayne Co. winning by 3 tds or more GOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D