Catholic @ Heritage

HHS2009

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Heritage program. This is a program that I believe is moving in the right direction. Telling my age but since their inception in 79(?), I expected the old everett, walland, and townsend clans to rally into a strong program. I think maybe they have a coach now that can generate some of that excitment and get the athletes he needs on the football field to be competitive.

Good job Mountaineers on a big win and a much improved season!!! :roflol:

I do not know what happened in this game, I wasnt there. But i can say that while heritage does have some play makers (cermak comes to mind) there is no way that a team with as much talent as catholic should lose this ball game. There is no way that they should lose all the ball games they have. maybe 1 or 2. I don't know if it is a matter of way too much over-confidence or just sheer lack of execution, but I know that none of us irish faithful want to be looking forward to basketball early. Congratulations Heritage, you played well and deserved to win the game.

I believe the Irish faithful on here are always looking forward to basketball season.... I listened to the game and it sounded pretty bad. Better gear up for Bearden next week, they will be fired up to play Catholic. I can't say much specifically about this game because I did make the trip to Heritage. Bounce back we still got the playoffs ahead of us. Go Irish!

Congratulations to the Heritage program. This is a program that I believe is moving in the right direction. Telling my age but since their inception in 79(?), I expected the old everett, walland, and townsend clans to rally into a strong program. I think maybe they have a coach now that can generate some of that excitment and get the athletes he needs on the football field to be competitive.

Good job Mountaineers on a big win and a much improved season!!! :roflol:

HHS '77

WBHS '79

Hey JJ, Hows that new hire working out for ya???

WOW! Congrats to Heritage, hard work pays off.

Suitcase Scott is the best nickname for SM that I have seen yet, he has earned it though.

I couldn't stop chuckling to myself about this score the whole way back from Elizabethton last night.

Heh.

Congrats Heritage! SUITCASE ..How funny !! LOL !! dvp4life{a Jeff County parent}