Marion County vs. Lookout Valley

TheTruthPrevails

I can't understand the Warriors this year. I know there missing some talent and leaders but to continue to get worse every game it not going to get it in Warrior land. I have talked to a few coaches and they are really disappointed in the way some of the boy's have played this year. It's not just the Seniors playing bad it's a team as a whole..I hope yall can show what your made of and get in the playoff's..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been reading in my Murphy Fair book tonight and Murphy says that Marion County should win this game. Marion County has alot bigger boys than Lookout has this year. I garuntee you one thing though. The team that does the best job of knocking a hole for the runners to run through will win this game. Those Lookout boys are pretty fast so the Marion boys better not let them knock any big holes to run through. You think Im joking because Im not. I have seen both of these teams play and I agree with Murphy. Murphy says that Marion County will finish higher than Lookout will this season. Let me ask you Marion County people a question. Has that coach up there at Jasper put in that shotgun offense like the Patriots run? It is a real good offense that would be good for Marion County to use for the playoffs. They can spread those defenders out and run alot of quarterback sneaks up the middle because the defenders will be spread out alot. I hope to make it to this game when they play. I like to watch these boys play. When I talked to Murphy yesterday he told me he thought Marion County would win the game so I will say Marion County wins this game.

Well the S.P. game has been moved to Thu. so ya'll might have a lot of Pirate fans up there to watch this one. Roy might need to stop on here and let all of us know how this one turns out. Good luck Jasper you got a lot riding on this one.

If you wanna watch the Warriors then come on up AFTER your game is over on Thursday..Warriors game has been moved to Thursday at 7....

Well the S.P. game has been moved to Thu. so ya'll might have a lot of Pirate fans up there to watch this one. Roy might need to stop on here and let all of us know how this one turns out. Good luck Jasper you got a lot riding on this one.

If you wanna watch the Warriors then come on up AFTER your game is over on Thursday..Warriors game has been moved to Thursday at 7....

Thanks for the invite I will come watch Jasper play. The 4:00 game at S.P. is to early and no way to make that. I hope your Jasper boys show up to play this game. They have a lot riding on it. I will be on there side rooting for them so I hope they pull this one out.

LV will give Jasper a game I do believe...I can't remember his number but when they played us they had one running back that had some size to him and was a hard runner....If Jasper loses they very may have kissed their playoff chances goodbye! Them boys in purple better step up for once and play with some pride tomorrow night like the other warriors have done in the past :thumb:

Jasper-20

LV-18