Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett 1st Round

Red Rebels

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this gonna be at DB, or in The Black Hole?

It will be at Maryville. If Maryville wins, round 2 will be at Maryville too. If Sevier Co loses in one of the first 2 rounds, Round 3 will be at Maryville too....if not, Maryville will play at Sevier Co for Rd 3. That is looking too far ahead....one at a time.

This may be just what the Dr. ordered for DB. Although I wish it weren't against Maryville with such a rich tradition in winning and DB having to go to the Black Hole. But!!!! Stranger things have happened. DB has absolutely NO pressure in this game. With it being the #2 vs. #7 draw, I predict an upset!!! Remember this for your NCAA March Madness brackets..........DB 24, Maryville 20.........

DB is just excited to be in the playoffs after the start we had. We did'nt care who we played, just wanted the invite. No reason to play tight after a 5 and 5 season. I know it's a stretch but if we could some how upset the Rebels, round two is a winnable game. We had Sevier County on the ropes before the wheels fell off and should be able to compete with Oak Ridge. I'm excited to get the chance to upset the Great Maryville program. Would'nt that be something. I did'nt attend the preseason scrimmage but i heard we dominated that game if not for a bunch of turnovers in the red zone. Good luck tribe, let's put it to them. Roll Tribe Roll............