WHAT A JOKE! TSSAA BLOWS IT!

fblover

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember everyone, this playoff scheme was Ronnie Carter's parting gift to Tennessee high school football.

You beat me to it!! Yes this is Ronnie's baby and he's not here to see it grow up!! What a joke!! Many of us sitting here still not for sure who we are playing and the seeding is a huge joke!!!

Explain this one. Why is district wins the first criteria to be eligible, but then after the auto qualifiers it goes to over all wins? There are a few cases out there where the larger schools only beat the smaller schools in the district, lost to the schools their own size and made the playoffs over teams that beat them head to head.

Ronnie is :blush:

Childress is :blush:

All of us are :lol: and B)

crawdad is: :wacko:

They should have kept it the way that it was, this is for the birds, district winners traveling and teams that finish 3rd staying at home........and seeded higher than a district winner,the way it should go...first off when i say head to head i mean teams from their classification..first i would have district winners seeded 1 thru whatever and give them home field ......place them according to SOS and head to head competition, then everybody else according to their SOS and head to head competition...of course this would have eliminated Coffee Co and it would have eliminated alot of teams that did not perform well against stronger and bigger school thus would make only teams that has solid records and that has perform well against head to head

DONT BE MAD AT TSSAA be mad at the legislative board who thought this Z system was the best option and the way we were playing was broke I have alawys been told if it aint broke then dont fix it well it wasnt BROKE but they still tried to fix it...while there may have been some issues such as travel for some teams at least you knew what you had to do to make the playoffs

Maybe it wasn't broken for you, but the Soddy-Daisy folk getting home late after region trips to Farragut would have told you it was broken.

funny now we play farragut LOL and thats a 3 hour drive while there were some teams that had to travel OVERALL it wasnt broke you knew what you had to do to advance to the playoffs and you knew who you was playing.

Everybody knows this was a bad plan from the beginning..we have to live with it for this season and next...my advice is to raise heck with your reps in the TSSAA and get this piece of crap playoff system overturned. Somebody has to be held accountable for this Z Plan Crap. :roflol:

Who is to blame for this nonsense?

Executive Director Jimmy Carter or Executive Director Barack Childress?

Or was it Moe Greed?

They sure have ruined our football country looks like.

Time to take it back.

Quit crying like a bunch of sissy republicans, and lets play ball! What is the big complaint anyway... travel time. The kids love to travel! This is the playoffs... exciting times for all involved. :roflol:

Man, lets just say, you don't even deserve a response.

Man, lets just say.... that even if they passed out 20$ bills to every one that attended the games, some of you would still have something to complain about. I'll admit that I don't know what the complaints or the problems are because I'm looking at our bracket and see nothing wrong all the way to the Big Dance. So Big Boy... why don't you enlighten me since you have it all together. My guess is that you won't bother because you yourself don't know what the issues are. Some people just like complaining and drama. :thumb:

Quit crying like a bunch of sissy republicans, and lets play ball! What is the big complaint anyway... travel time. The kids love to travel! This is the playoffs... exciting times for all involved. :roflol:

Man, lets just say, you don't even deserve a response.

Man, lets just say.... that even if they passed out 20$ bills to every one that attended the games, some of you would still have something to complain about. I'll admit that I don't know what the complaints or the problems are because I'm looking at our bracket and see nothing wrong all the way to the Big Dance. So Big Boy... why don't you enlighten me since you have it all together. My guess is that you won't bother because you yourself don't know what the issues are. Some people just like complaining and drama. :thumb:

so you dont think this is borke? how does a 1 9 team make the playoffs? then you have district champs playing teams that are also district champs so while your bracket may be ok i thikn OVERALL this is a bad system