Job opening at Warren Co.

chs4life

I have heard that Steve Britton has gotten the offer and is thinking it over at this time!

what is he thinking over...he knows the situation and he knows the school and the community

If he has to move there selling his house here maybe a problem. As long as he is willing to make the drive I do not see a problem where he lives. He already makes the drive to Tullahoma every day. Man loves WC as it is his home, but the shopping is better here for the wife and daughter. LOL

WC does have paved roads doesn't it? :|:thumb:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that Steve Britton has gotten the offer and is thinking it over at this time!

what is he thinking over...he knows the situation and he knows the school and the community

I agree, this is his second go around with them, if he's gotten this far in the process he should know if he wants it.

On the other hand, if he's willing to move but can't because he needs to sell his house first, but can't get it sold right now, that is a different situation than if he isn't willing to move. I can understand that they want someone to live here, but they've gotta think real world about it too 'in today's economy', and should work with him if that's the issue.

Alot of speculation. I would think Britton if offered is ready to go! Probably one of the best line coaches in the state! Is he a good head coach? I don't think his time @ FC is a good measuring tool. Riverdale folks think very highly of him and the work he done there. Highly respected man by everyone who knows him. I don't think the committee is focused soley on him, but I could be wrong. What kind of staff would he assemble? How soon can we expect a decision?

Why not hire now so the new coach can get started. He needs to be recruiting the halls, working the weights, and gaining confindence in the kids going into spring practice. If you don't do it now it will be a slow start to a new begining. Also, His current school may not let him out of his contract if he doesn't go at the semester break. It only makes sense!

Sure it a lot of speculation here but I don't see any facts that show Coach Britton has been offered anything. The positive things said here are all true, and that's why the folks in Tullahoma want Steve to stay here. All these rumors put a lot of pressure on everyone involved. Why don't you folks just wait and see who is named your head coach and stop spreading this stuff.

Sure it a lot of speculation here but I don't see any facts that show Coach Britton has been offered anything. The positive things said here are all true, and that's why the folks in Tullahoma want Steve to stay here. All these rumors put a lot of pressure on everyone involved. Why don't you folks just wait and see who is named your head coach and stop spreading this stuff.

If Britton has the desire to become a head coach again, it wouldn't make much sense for him to stay in Tullahoma for a long time simply as a position coach.