#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I was just looking forward to football next friday and a war breaks out :lol:

You can't have a war when dealing with a coward Batman. It's a shame that Boone is enjoying their most successful season in school history and some idiot like that has to ruin it. To all the respectable and classy Boone fans, good luck and we hope to enjoy another great game with you guys. To the idiot, your name is now changed to 534everacoward.

You're just sore that you don't know what I do! I didn't spend 30 years in the program to come home to a bunch of clueless inbreads such as yourselfs. Would you like to know who actually killed Bill? Ha Ha.

Losers, Losers, Losers!

:D I was just looking forward to football next friday and a war breaks out :lol:

You can't have a war when dealing with a coward Batman. It's a shame that Boone is enjoying their most successful season in school history and some idiot like that has to ruin it. To all the respectable and classy Boone fans, good luck and we hope to enjoy another great game with you guys. To the idiot, your name is now changed to 534everacoward.

I know players, parents, and coaches from Boone and I don't think for one second that this person represents them.

I have cheered for them all season when they were not playing us. This will be a great game. Boone is playing great and the Rebels were not their normal selves when they played Boone.

Looking forward to a battle in the Valley.

Dealer BT didn't have any success against boone last match. TG is only as good as his father tells him me is. St. Clair is worried about another injury sufferd from the first match-up. Boone wins this one hands down!

You've said you had 3 kids in another thread. I'm sorry for them. Be a man, tell me your name.

what is going on Volman ,i thought this would be civil ,sounds like the Boone people have been in the shine, any team in the state would take bobby t. i wanted both teams to play great , but now i hope South takes it, i think the would have a better chance to go farther, Boone is having a great year but some of the fans will ruin it for thme

:lol: I was just looking forward to football next friday and a war breaks out :D

I know players, parents, and coaches from Boone and I don't think for one second that this person represents them.

I have cheered for them all season when they were not playing us. This will be a great game. Boone is playing great and the Rebels were not their normal selves when they played Boone.

Looking forward to a battle in the Valley.

I hope the rebels come with their very best on Friday, no excuses. I don't want to hear "that ain't us" stuff like last time. And keep in mind....Boone is much better than the last time we played South. Completely different team and I hope the same for South.

Who knows....where will the semi-final game be played???? Does it matter if higher seeds win from the quads or does the winner of Boone-South host the next game??? I heard the Tn Hi folks claiming they would be home through to the finals. Columbia is the only remaining #1 seed however.I like the winner of our game for a really good chance to play in Cookeville.

You're just sore that you don't know what I do! I didn't spend 30 years in the program to come home to a bunch of clueless inbreads such as yourselfs. Would you like to know who actually killed Bill? Ha Ha.

Losers, Losers, Losers!

I'm sure there's a glory hole around here somewhere with your name on it. Why don't you go find it and keep your mouth shut for awhile. :popcorneater:

Who knows....where will the semi-final game be played???? Does it matter if higher seeds win from the quads or does the winner of Boone-South host the next game??? I heard the Tn Hi folks claiming they would be home through to the finals. Columbia is the only remaining #1 seed however.I like the winner of our game for a really good chance to play in Cookeville.

If Anderson County (#3) wins, South (#2) would host or Boone (#4) would travel to Anderson County. If Columbia (#1) wins, Columbia hosts.

Please, Please, Anderson County give it all you got.

Columbia and Mitchell will be tough to beat for either South or Boone.

:thumb: I was just looking forward to football next friday and a war breaks out :popcorneater:

I forgot the all important rule: Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Bobby's too good a kid and been through too much to have an adult write this kind of stuff about him on a message board.

Your right ! I wasn't even thinking on the low level of what was being said there.The injury thing was what I was in reference to,thinking it was low class and even the worst smart guys wouldn't have wrote that.There is no excuse for that from a kid or an adult on a message board.I'll be somewhere around the press box with my DB hat on and glad to take your spot VOLMAN.

:thumb: I was just looking forward to football next friday and a war breaks out :popcorneater:

I forgot the all important rule: Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Bobby's too good a kid and been through too much to have an adult write this kind of stuff about him on a message board.

Your right ! I wasn't even thinking on the low level of what was being said there.The injury thing was what I was in reference to,thinking it was low class and even the worst smart guys wouldn't have wrote that.There is no excuse for that from a kid or an adult on a message board.I'll be somewhere around the press box with my DB hat on and glad to take your spot VOLMAN.

I met your brother at the Catholic game Batman. He has become a cult figure with the South fans for his game videos. I hope he will do a Boone vs South sequel this week. :thumb: