Maryville vs. Farragut

B2B2B

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville in the past has had a flat game during the 2nd round several years in the past. Bearden playing Farragut close give me a good feeling on the onset. Really thought FHS to be a 17 point favorite. Next week will be a sloberknocker but Maryville should be at home in the skeeter. I think that will be the edge.

I know one thing, the officials in tonight’s MHS vs. McMinn game need to retire their whistles. GQ was beside himself over the stripes lack of rule knowledge me thinks.

If MHS takes care of the skin and maintains good field position, it will be hard for FHS to beat the Rebels at home this time of year.

The pressure is on and it fells great! (Also normal)

And just think, the WINNER of this game gets to face the winner of Oakland vs R'dale! :evil:

Now who will be headed which way?

If Maryville wins, Oakland or Riverdale will travel to Maryville. If Farragut and Riverdale win, Farragut travels to Riverdale. If Farragut and Oakland wins, Oakland travels to Farragut.

how have you come to this "home field" criteria?????????

official???? what determines the semi final home field???

And just think, the WINNER of this game gets to face the winner of Oakland vs R'dale! :evil:

Now who will be headed which way?

If Maryville wins, Oakland or Riverdale will travel to Maryville. If Farragut and Riverdale win, Farragut travels to Riverdale. If Farragut and Oakland wins, Oakland travels to Farragut.

how have you come to this "home field" criteria?????????

official???? what determines the semi final home field???

Higher Seed.