"Battle of the Boro"-Round TWO!

Lost Old Dad

Oh Dawg.....that is wrong in sooooo many ways. :roflolk:

Which one the coin toss decision or the Stork press box one. 2P both of these teams are very good in a lot of aspects. And I am being honest, if they play 10 or 20 times it might be a split in the W-L column. I am sure of this it would be worth a $15.00 ticket price to see this game. But the T$$AA would take $7.50 of every ticket. And tell your bunch thanks for putting that BHS band out of the playoffs and I mean the actual band. Not trying to stir up bulldogsalltheway with that statement. You know how she gets riled up if you talk about her boys.

LETS GO DAWGS

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about the Stork remark. I respect your right to choose what team you want to root for. Of course I am OHS all the way, but if we were to lose, I would be glad that it was to a school from Rutherford County. I would root for them to take it all the way, just like if it were Smyrna. I am a big Coach A fan as most folk know....think he is a class act all the way. This game is like the old days......for all the marbles as it should be.

I was talking about the Stork remark. I respect your right to choose what team you want to root for. Of course I am OHS all the way, but if we were to lose, I would be glad that it was to a school from Rutherford County. I would root for them to take it all the way, just like if it were Smyrna. I am a big Coach A fan as most folk know....think he is a class act all the way. This game is like the old days......for all the marbles as it should be.

2P you know these past few years have not been very fun for me and you i miss are 2 pages of arguing our case against each other and why we are better I miss the hate that you had for us just doesnt seem right...nevertheless you are more than welcome to come to the baseball facility and tailgate with us if you would like

I am so anxious for this game it does not get any better than RIVERDALE vs jokeland

GO WARRIORS

2P if I see you headed anywhere near that baseball field I will cut you off for the next 5 years!!! :popcorneater:

Seriously, look for the boosters. I think you will be excited when you see what we are stirring in our big pot this week. Cooking it all in the parking lot, too! Get there early and stay for the victory celebration after the game, too!

What is with the "Newless Journal" this week and it giving no love to Oakland? R'dale got two articles in two straight days and Oakland NONE. While I am pleased that R'dale is getting good press, they will NOT be alone on the field Friday night. dry.gif

Thats ok. We are just so lucky that Riverdale is going to let us play on their field. We know the game is just a mere formality, but were just happy to be here. I hope we do not embarass ourselves too badly

Come on Oakland.. Don't let me down. I thinking this could be a very good game!(duh) I just wanna see Oakland actually gets some points on the board early instead of late!!!! Oakland wins in overtime 9-7

I don't think I've ever seen a 9-7 overtime score. Now that would be impressive. I guess I just really want to know how they're going to get a 90 yard safety. :popcorneater:

Come on Oakland.. Don't let me down. I thinking this could be a very good game!(duh) I just wanna see Oakland actually gets some points on the board early instead of late!!!! Oakland wins in overtime 9-7

I don't think I've ever seen a 9-7 overtime score. Now that would be impressive. I guess I just really want to know how they're going to get a 90 yard safety. ;)

Easy, just got to have some SERIOUS defensive pressure and a fast running QB! :popcorneater:

I don't think I've ever seen a 9-7 overtime score. Now that would be impressive. I guess I just really want to know how they're going to get a 90 yard safety. ;)

Easy, just got to have some SERIOUS defensive pressure and a fast running QB! :popcorneater:

SERIOUS pressure!

This game should come down to two things. Can the Warrior defense shut down the Oakland running game and will the Oakland defense make the adjustments to shut down the Warrior passing game which has made major improvements since the last time they played. If you break down the past 4 weeks head to head, you have to give the edge to the Warriors on how they played against each of there opponents and the improvements that they have made. The Warrior Defense has found there stride. I see this one close, but not that close. Riverdale 21 Oakland 10.. Get there early because there wont be a seat left in the house!!

Nevermind that Oakland has only given up 14 points in the last 5 games..............

and who were the power house teams they played?????Mt Juliet?.....lol :popcorneater:

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't Riverdale have trouble stopping MJ's offense in their scrimmage game this year? And MJ's offense made a huge improvement on the O as the year went on. So for Oakland's D to only allow 14 to MJ and shut out 4 others is something to get excited over. 14-10 Oakland

What is with the "Newless Journal" this week and it giving no love to Oakland? R'dale got two articles in two straight days and Oakland NONE. While I am pleased that R'dale is getting good press, they will NOT be alone on the field Friday night. dry.gif

Thats ok. We are just so lucky that Riverdale is going to let us play on their field. We know the game is just a mere formality, but were just happy to be here. I hope we do not embarass ourselves too badly

yeah right yall are the defending state champs it is us that is lucky. I cant belive we get to play it at our place we havent done that in 2 years I just pray that we look like a football team out there and we dont get slaughtered