ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

Hey pujo, you ever been on massey high school football? If not go to the site its pretty cool, you can put in your school and who theyre playin and it will give a score of who they think will win and the score.....theyve been pretty darn close.......on another note, the other thread about our 07 bulldogs and 09 it shows 07 team beating our 09 team by 10

JUST FYI.... MASSEY PUTS THE SCORE ON THIS GAME AT 20-20. DEAD TIE.

The only problem with that is ,Hampton hasn't been honest with Massey several times this year. Several game where Hampton allowed teams to score and quit trying to score themselves. If you feed that computer junk,it don't care, it just takes what you feed it. That why Massey jumped Hampton 32 points after their win last week.

Yeah Rockwoods poor little JV players havent got in a game all year they have been holding water bottles and helping the cheerleaders do flips :shock: wait does a 3rd string qb starting 2 games count? Glad the game will be played on a field! Go Tigers

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW....the current starting QB did not start a game until week 5

Many things have changed an adapted over time with the tigers

They are not the same team they were at the beginning or even middle of the year

But then again............who is!

Just wish we were closer to Friday

Looking forward to it

GO TIGERS

Pujo, do you think the Hampton coaches will throw it more this week? I thought they looked pretty good at it last week and will definately need to be more balanced if not this week, next week.

I really have no Idea as to what they are planing to do, most of the time you just have to adjust to what the defence give you. In my opinion, if you can throw the ball because you want to ,its pretty successful, when you are forced to throw like TP for example, it don't usually turn out so well.I'm sure they are working on passing every day and Dillion should be improving, the time will come when we'll have to put it up, hopefully it will be because we want to. If I had my rathers, I'd like to be like Trousdale was last season, they never threw a pass against Oneida or SP. Not many teams can run the ball that well.

No darkness for the bulldogs tonight and how good did they look as they practice under the lights, these boy’s are fired up and are ready to play come Friday night.

As I talked to some of the players they quoted: Man I wish Friday would hurry up and get here, I can not wait until Friday to hit someone. These boys’s are fired up more then ever.

I believe more then I have seen all year.

May your ear’s ring loud from the repeated BANG of the cannon

The sky is the limit, keep your eye’s on the prize

LET”S GO DOGS!!! WOLF WOLF

No darkness for the bulldogs tonight and how good did they look as they practice under the lights, these boy’s are fired up and are ready to play come Friday night.

As I talked to some of the players they quoted: Man I wish Friday would hurry up and get here, I can not wait until Friday to hit someone. These boys’s are fired up more then ever.

Its the time of year to get fired up, did they go under the lights tonight?

Its the time of year to get fired up, did they go under the lights tonight?

Yes they did :popcorneater: . At this point in the season the men need to be getting all the knowledge from the coaches they can. They can rest when their season is over, or jump into basketball and rest after that. This is the time to make your best memories seniors. Friday is coming, dont rush the inevitable men, I expect your best game of the year in this one. Stay focused and go out and dominate.

No offense here folks.... but if you are not practicing after dark at this time of year, then you are not practicing enough!!! Do Dawgs!

No offense....IMHO if you are practicing that long at this point in the season then you are doing something wrong.

Practices at this point should move like clockwork.........everyone should know where to go and what to do......Theoretically, these practices should be the smoothest and shortest of the year.

I know you will pile on me for this.....b/c heaven forbid I disagree with MIGHTY BULLDOG fans.....but go ahead and fire away.