McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing-T Or Iced Tea Makes No Difference, Mckenzie Is On A Roll Now With Thier Defense. And We Don't Turn The Ball Over Much Either. It's Gonna Be Hard For Adamsville To Beat Us. But Congratulations To Adamsville On Beating Humboldt. I Said All Year Humboldt Is Their Own Worst Opponent. At Times They Put Together Incredible Drives And Others ...Well You Can Attribute That To Being Young...But Their Coach Is Top Notch In My Book.. Humboldt Players Will Gain Alot Just By Being In The Playoffs...Confidence For One. And I Mean In Their Program And Will Execute Better Next Time. Kids In The Halls Will Sign Up To Play Who Probably Would Not Have. Better Things Will Be Coming For Humboldt. Success Breeds Success. :popcorneater:

Nice post Butchie and u are absolutely correct they were there own worst enemy! Bland is a good coach and will turn around that football program pretty quick. In time it will get better and better! TO's will kill u and i take my hat off to the Cardinals for a big win for them! HBT rushed for 188 yards for 30 carries friday night. Dunbar had a off night throwing the ball but they could move the ball on Adamsville. HBT has only 8 seniors on that team! The whole back field will return all but Dunbar but Sheppard will take over and will do a great job! Once again good job Cardinals and not taking anyrthing away from you! Mckenzie has got some what of a HBT connection with the Arnold kid! I would say there will be a fepeople from HBT Friday night at Mckenzie! Mckenzie has better size than Adamsville taking nothing

away from Adamsville but the Rebels line will dominate this game from start to finish! I am from the Teapot capital of the world and i will be there Friday night if the weather permits. Good Luck and this my prediction Mckenzie will be to much for Adamsville the Rebels win this easy 28-14! Good Luck to both teams!! :thumb:

Zebra!!!!! You must be blind or a very small man! I've seen MCK in person, thier line is good don't get me wrong but they compared to A'ville's are undersized! I have not seen any team not even a Hardin County a 5a whip us up front! We average 290-300 on the line and almost all bench 300 or better! Please don't miss understand me I know this is gonna but a tough game, but the way it sounds we might as well stay home and just let our band come and perform for y'all. We might not be a stroried program as you guys are but I don't think we gonna cone in there and go belly up just because you got a few trophies in your case! All I can say is strap up tight, tape up what's ailing you, cause these boys like to hit. Your boys will see that on tape, ask Dunba and Campbell!

Here we go again with this size crap. Who gives a rats arse about size. We have been the smaller line in just about every game we have played so size don't mean squat. It will NOT intimadae our kids at all I gaurantee you that. It's all about technique, technique, technique and HEART. I have said all year that I would put our line against anyone and I STILL STAND BY THAT. We will come into this game and play like we have all year regardless of what's in front of us. We will play hard and defend our field like we have done all year. I can promise this as well. We like to hit also so be prepared for that. We don't expect you to come in here belly up and let us win. We will earn it just like you if that's the case. Regardless, both teams will be there and play to the best of their ability and let the stones lay where they may fall. Should be fun and exciting for both sides.

Here we go again with this size crap. Who gives a rats arse about size. We have been the smaller line in just about every game we have played so size don't mean squat. It will NOT intimadae our kids at all I gaurantee you that. It's all about technique, technique, technique and HEART. I have said all year that I would put our line against anyone and I STILL STAND BY THAT. We will come into this game and play like we have all year regardless of what's in front of us. We will play hard and defend our field like we have done all year. I can promise this as well. We like to hit also so be prepared for that. We don't expect you to come in here belly up and let us win. We will earn it just like you if that's the case. Regardless, both teams will be there and play to the best of their ability and let the stones lay where they may fall. Should be fun and exciting for both sides.

I like to let Mckenzie fans know Adamsville is not that big it don't matter anyway! U will agree if u see films on them! Mr. Redrage1990 i going to let some Rebels fans know something no one from Adamsville wanted the Mckenzie fans to know! You say how big and strong your line is and they can all press 300 pds! Do u recall when that 300 pd line in the 3rd quarter had the ball first and goal to goal on the one yard line! They turned the ball over on downs HBt stopped them cold on 4 attempts or have you forgort that! From one yard out one yard i repeat that undersized HBT defense averages about 200 pds a man! Everone knows to's beat HBT you win good! That 300 pd line gave up almost 200 yards on the ground on 30 carries about 6 plus yards a pop! I mean no disrespect to the Birds but the coach better get them boys back in the weight room and away from the eating table! Adamsville couldn't stop HBT 's running game and u sure won't stop the Rebels! I said all year that you would have to go through Mckenzie to get a shot at the title! I am sticking to my guns! Look at the bright side you had a good year and it will be the best facilities your fans have ever seen! Redbird22 [they ran the ball well but turned it over] his quote not mine! Good luck!! :popcorneater:

There sure is alot of talk from the McKenzie faithful about how they're gonna dominate this game. No one can predict what will happen. But it will play out on the field. Turnovers and consistency will be key factors. It will be a hard fought game from beginning to end. Yes, ya'll might have alot of trophies in your case but this is a new year!!! And the Cardinals are hungry for a trophy of their own. Our band already has the Governor's Cup for the State Championship...adding a gold ball to the collection would just be sweet!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

Mckenzie Fans,

Let me introduce you to some1 your boys will be real familiar with after Friday night..His name is Josh Carroll and he'll be riding your Rebel rear ends all night...That is if your boys get time...I figure they will be chasin Aj damron the rest of the night down the field and watching the Cards run up the scoreboards....Cards take this one 21 to 16

I love getting on here and looking at all the trash that Mckenzie PARENTS talk.....Let the kids do the talking on the field. You have no buisness to be putting down another program that is on the rise. If you knew Adamsville has been playing bigger teams for the past 10 years, Mckenzie has been in 1A for as long as I can remember. You talk how yall beat TCA worse than Adamsville...you also gave up more points than Adamsville did too. Adamsvilles defense will be ready because of the coaching staff and a kid named Josh Carroll. I can gurantee nobody in your program cares more about the game of football than this kid...I wish I could see this game and I wish I could see your faces when the horn goes off and Adamsville takes the win, but until then keep feeding yourselves the bull that Adamsville doesnt have a chance!!! :popcorneater:

There sure is alot of talk from the McKenzie faithful about how they're gonna dominate this game. No one can predict what will happen. But it will play out on the field. Turnovers and consistency will be key factors. It will be a hard fought game from beginning to end. Yes, ya'll might have alot of trophies in your case but this is a new year!!! And the Cardinals are hungry for a trophy of their own. Our band already has the Governor's Cup for the State Championship...adding a gold ball to the collection would just be sweet!!!!!!! :roflol:

You are right, no one will be able to predict how this will end. But you have your opinion and I have mine. You also better believe that we are as hungry for another trip to the Blue Cross Bowl too. But I have a question, why is this thing about trophys coming into this game. I don't think any rebel fan has mentioned anything about trophies. Until we can get the gold ball I don't imagine anyone of us will mention our trophy case. The only thing that I will mention is Adamsville is in the way of putting that gold piece we are missing in that case. Come Friday, we look to take that next step in getting that missing piece and continuing on. :popcorneater:

Mckenzie Fans,

Let me introduce you to some1 your boys will be real familiar with after Friday night..His name is Josh Carroll and he'll be riding your Rebel rear ends all night...That is if your boys get time...I figure they will be chasin Aj damron the rest of the night down the field and watching the Cards run up the scoreboards....Cards take this one 21 to 16

Nice name, let me quess you spend all morning figuring out that.... :popcorneater: If anyone is riding our rear ends all night then I would have to say your in some serious trouble................

There sure is alot of talk from the McKenzie faithful about how they're gonna dominate this game. No one can predict what will happen. But it will play out on the field. Turnovers and consistency will be key factors. It will be a hard fought game from beginning to end. Yes, ya'll might have alot of trophies in your case but this is a new year!!! And the Cardinals are hungry for a trophy of their own. Our band already has the Governor's Cup for the State Championship...adding a gold ball to the collection would just be sweet!!!!!!! :roflol:

You are right, no one will be able to predict how this will end. But you have your opinion and I have mine. You also better believe that we are as hungry for another trip to the Blue Cross Bowl too. But I have a question, why is this thing about trophys coming into this game. I don't think any rebel fan has mentioned anything about trophies. Until we can get the gold ball I don't imagine anyone of us will mention our trophy case. The only thing that I will mention is Adamsville is in the way of putting that gold piece we are missing in that case. Come Friday, we look to take that next step in getting that missing piece and continuing on. :popcorneater:

Well, you mentioned holding the gold ball first....anyway it's not about how many trophies you have, how many times you made the final trip, or if you think that Adamsville is playing over their head. This team ain't playin over their head, they have played with heart and determination all season....and come Friday night they will play every play like it was their last!!!! And they will shake your hand and congratulate you on a good game!!!!

I love getting on here and looking at all the trash that Mckenzie PARENTS talk.....Let the kids do the talking on the field. You have no buisness to be putting down another program that is on the rise. If you knew Adamsville has been playing bigger teams for the past 10 years, Mckenzie has been in 1A for as long as I can remember. You talk how yall beat TCA worse than Adamsville...you also gave up more points than Adamsville did too. Adamsvilles defense will be ready because of the coaching staff and a kid named Josh Carroll. I can gurantee nobody in your program cares more about the game of football than this kid...I wish I could see this game and I wish I could see your faces when the horn goes off and Adamsville takes the win, but until then keep feeding yourselves the bull that Adamsville doesnt have a chance!!! :popcorneater:

I'm one of those parents and show me where I have put anyone down on here that is playing Friday. I have said both teams will play hard and may the best team win. I have NOT put down anyone in or around Adamsville. They have put together a great year and deserve to be where they are. Past games don't mean a thing and I personally could care less what we or you have done to teams that we have each played. These are teenagers we are cheering for and I would not degrade anyone of them from either side. These kids from both sides work hard to do what they love and deserve the respect I will be glad to give them. Sounds to me that you are disrepecting our kids with your comments. Your saying no one from McKenzie puts an effort into the game they love as well. We may win or we may lose, but I promise you this our kids will give A-ville all they want and more.