South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I thought all of the SP people on here were just blowing smoke. You weren't. Your team was at a different level athletically. You are legit! Grace could not move the ball at all after their first drive. SP just ran all over the place. #11 looked like Mccluster against UT a couple of weeks ago, your QB is for real and you D was a solid wall tonight. Best of luck to you all in the Championship game next Friday.

One a different note, I was really disappointed in thecheap play of #5 from GCA , and the NON reaction by GCA coaches. After the late hit on SP holder after the PAT, he should have been out for the rest of the game. I know a lot of people from GCA, and I know that the dirty play of #5 is not the way they would want the game to be played. SP players showed more class tonight than the players from GCA. Good luck to you all next week.

I told old Roy about number 5, he thought I was joking ,necause I was not.That kid has an attitude. Just glad he didn't get any of SP's boys ejected, hate to see them have to go to the state shorthanded.

Congrats to all of the South Pittsburg Pirates. You guys are in a different league. We don't have single A teams that are that complete around east TN. You guys have an incredible team top to bottom. #11 is the fastest back I've seen in high school. You guys ran the ball so well that you didn't have to throw it, which disappointed me. I watched T. Robinson warm up, he throws a beautiful ball, just wish we could have seen him in action. He's got such an effortless motion and great touch, he's a special player.

As for #5. He made me eat my words (taking up for him earlier in the thread). I won't make that mistake again, thank goodness I won't have to, he's gone, senior, see you later. He did a great job all year controlling himself, until tonight. He should have been ejected for his personal foul in the 2nd half. I apologize for the play of this individual and the lack of control over him by our coaching staff. He's been trouble since day 1, I'm glad he's gone.

Congrats to all of you South Pitt folks, you are truly a great team, the best I've had the opportunity to see in high school football. I sure hope you guys give a ton of credit to the offensive line, all 5 of those guys are All Stars.

Until next year CoachT friends and foes.................See you again in August.

The first thing I have to say is Mercy Ruled. The second thing is GCA is the dirtiest team I have ever seen. The coach needs to be held accountable for the way his team plays. He should not be a coach, period. Our

D played lights out after the first quarter. GCA gave up after we took the lead, they looked like they did not even want to tackle our boys. Good luck to the Pirates next week in Cookville.

All i have to say is how did THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY like that game tonight. South pitsburgh showed you all how to play football. That coach macaney is the biggest crier in the world. He cried after every penalty his team had and that #5 the wiliams kid should never be alowed to play again. Cheap shot after cheap shot buthe didnt wont to tackle south pit players. Bad sports that team is and im glad they got whipped.

Well props to South Pitt, they played with alot of class....as for the fans, I have never seen such lack of class and composure. It is the typical fans who live in the past because their lives are not so great. Those players actually played with class, but those fans were just what I expected... They can drag their sorry behinds back and go make their little iron skillets, work at Wal-Mart and think how good they...o w8 sorry, their team did. :rolleyes::roflol::o It must be sad deep down to be a South Pitt Fan.

Well props to South Pitt, they played with alot of class....as for the fans, I have never seen such lack of class and composure. It is the typical fans who live in the past because their lives are not so great. Those players actually played with class, but those fans were just what I expected... They can drag their sorry behinds back and go make their little iron skillets, work at Wal-Mart and think how good they...o w8 sorry, their team did. :rolleyes::roflol::o It must be sad deep down to be a South Pitt Fan.

Your whats sad. Are you number 5's momma or something?

Well props to South Pitt, they played with alot of class....as for the fans, I have never seen such lack of class and composure. It is the typical fans who live in the past because their lives are not so great. Those players actually played with class, but those fans were just what I expected... They can drag their sorry behinds back and go make their little iron skillets, work at Wal-Mart and think how good they...o w8 sorry, their team did. :thumb::thumb::thumb: It must be sad deep down to be a South Pitt Fan.[/quote

The only place we will dragging our behinds to is Cookville to play for a gold ball. I can tell you nothing beats being a fan of South Pittsburg. Your team is classless. How many personal fouls did yall have? #5 should have been kicked out of the game along with your coach.

Awwwwww smack talk hahahahaha! no This will be my last post, I'm #75 for grace, I was on the field while South Pitt players helped me up or a "good game" or "good play." I have a lot of respect for those players. The fans really gave South Pitt a bad image. My family was in the middle of prayer along with the rest of the stands and South Pitt fans were calling us "born losers." You see, as an adult, you have to have respect for 15,16,17,18 year olds giving their hearts out, and SP fans showed the class of exactly what I thought they would be, old rednecks. It has been a lot of fun at Grace, we have gotten a bad image, but 99.9% of the players are good christian men. It has been a good fun career for me, and I hope one day South pitt will see, that there is something beyond High School Football. Everyone played their hearts out and Grace, we had a great year! :thumb:

Congrats to South Pitt, Just a better team overall.. The QB and tailback #11 could play and star at any class level. Hopefully Grace's younger players will see what it takes to get to the Finals. Grace has many young players.Minga, Waters many others. I dont think the talent gap between the two teams is that big except for those two players(QB and 11)..clearly the best two on the field. Not gonna complain about refs..Grace plays way too un-disciplined and I wondered why until I saw the the head coach refuse to send #5 to the locker room and re-inforced the lack of discipline..Refs should have just ejected him..He is not a reflection of the team I assure you. The fans for S Pitt supported their team and were just vocal etc Nothing too crazy. However, some ofthe over the hill posters on this board make the school look horrible and dont reflect the proud history...they just make the school look like "new money". Maybe that will change if more than the same few posters from SP post. Unless Union City is very fast and physical S Pitt wins easily...I think S Pitt could play wih many teams in 4-5A but there are limits. Don't believe they beat Farragut, Webb, Alcoa, Maryville etc. Go Rams in 2010..

Everybody for the past two years has talked about the lack of class/discipline shown by GCA. Tonight was just another example. I know most of the folks at Grace are good folks, but they need to take a serious look at their athletic programs. Whoever is in charge at Grace needs to make some changes. It's a shame that a few bad apples are making Grace Baptist Church look so bad. Their football team and last year's basketball team isn't what they need to be remembered for, but their sports teams are giving them a black eye. They remind me of Miami's football teams of the 80s and 90s.