Maryville and Riverdale Battle of the "BIG BOYS"

matback

I didn't see anyone from Riverdale running their mouth on here either . I look forward to a great rivalry in the future with mutual respect and CLASS .

Ditto :mellow:

Every team has individuals who voice their opinions a bit more radically than neccessary and it comes across as disrespectful or "smack". However, as a whole, I felt Riverdale was as classy of a program as we have seen all year and look forward to future games. Hopefully, that feeling is mutual and we represent Maryville with class as well.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see anyone from Riverdale running their mouth on here either . I look forward to a great rivalry in the future with mutual respect and CLASS .

Ditto :flower:

Every team has individuals who voice their opinions a bit more radically than neccessary and it comes across as disrespectful or "smack". However, as a whole, I felt Riverdale was as classy of a program as we have seen all year and look forward to future games. Hopefully, that feeling is mutual and we represent Maryville with class as well.

Tough loss tonight. #4 for White Station was amazing. I hope your principal hear Fire by Ohio Players before the game :roflol:

I must clarify my comments... most of what I was referring to was in the media and the local boards. Most all of the fans on here were respectful with an exception of a comment early on that was somewhat veiled about YALL not deserving to come and play "us."..

Us??

I was not aware Central played Riverdale? I go a way for a month & everything has changed!

I must clarify my comments... most of what I was referring to was in the media and the local boards. Most all of the fans on here were respectful with an exception of a comment early on that was somewhat veiled about YALL not deserving to come and play "us."..

Us??

I was not aware Central played Riverdale? I go a way for a month & everything has changed!

:roflolk:

Us??

why don't you go and kill yourself...?

Us??

I have a MUCH better idea. Why don't you and the team just get on some buses and come on over and actually play R'dale! dry.gif

West Tn has now had its once every 10 years or so rise to glory in football! :popcorneater:

Us??

I have a MUCH better idea. Why don't you and the team just get on some buses and come on over and actually play R'dale! dry.gif

West Tn has now had its once every 10 years or so rise to glory in football! :wacko:

Good idear LOD...Butt eye thought we jist played Riverdail 2 weaks ago????...... :wacko:

I was giving 'Greyrider' the opportunity to bring that White Station team here to play as he thinks so much of them and so little of Maryville and R'dale. I was forgetting though they do not like to go and play real teams, but prefer to stay in West Tn and play with themselves. :wacko:

We would probably go there but we learned that lession when that Ohio team chickened out on the replay after we beat them like a rented mule on THEIR field!

I was giving 'Greyrider' the opportunity to bring that White Station team here to play as he thinks so much of them and so little of Maryville and R'dale. I was forgetting though they do not like to go and play real teams, but prefer to stay in West Tn and play with themselves. :wacko:

We would probably go there but we learned that lession when that Ohio team chickened out on the replay after we beat them like a rented mule on THEIR field!

You are obviously confused about Greyrider............he is not a White Station fan. He undoubtedly roots for Maryville. He is probably the most intense MHS fan I have ever met.

Now, don't come on here and call White Station out. That was a GOOD football team. After watching R'dale and WS in back to back weeks, there is no doubt in my mind that WS would have beaten R'dale worse than MHS did. I only say that because I personally think that WS would not have taken their foot off of the gas pedal the way that GQ did. JMHO