Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

I think the Tornado fans are taking it

easy on ya, for some reason. Maybe because it THANKSGIVING.

THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME WILL NOT BOTH ME TRUST ME IVE SAW ALOT OF GAMES, AS FOR WHY FANS TAKING IT EASY ON ME READ ALL THE POSTS AND TELL ME WHY THEY WOULDNT. DID I GET ON HERE AND PUT ANY PICTURES AND HAVE FUN POKING AT SOME OLD MAN WHO STILL ENJOYS FOOTBALL.

Heh.....Wait til he gets a load of me.....flame.gif

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is even more fun than the Bell County (KY) thread. I never knew a giant wooden spoon could elicit this type of reaction. My dad is originally from rural Elizabethton, and I have tons of cousins and aunts and uncles up there and they don't hate spoons. I even have one cousin who is a Carter County Commissioner, and he seems to like spoons. We use them at the family reunion when I'm there and there is no reaction what so ever. Glad you didn't put up a giant fork picture. I bet that comes up after the game... Must have been some Agent Orange he was working with.

PS: I hide behind my monitor, it's bigger than the keyboard.

This is even more fun than the Bell County (KY) thread. I never knew a giant wooden spoon could elicit this type of reaction. My dad is originally from rural Elizabethton, and I have tons of cousins and aunts and uncles up there and they don't hate spoons. I even have one cousin who is a Carter County Commissioner, and he seems to like spoons. We use them at the family reunion when I'm there and there is no reaction what so ever. Glad you didn't put up a giant fork picture. I bet that comes up after the game... Must have been some Agent Orange he was working with.

Please check out page 25 of the post i dont think this is about a spoon as for agent orange your right you just dont know how right.

..Goodur points RR.......Lucky that flaim throwin' APB aint got farred up.....Eye wood pay two see all 6'6" ov Bee Cee git sideways wif sumbody up in Cartur Cowntee....Tham Cartur Cownteeun's iz tuff....Big Ed Wolf used two rassell agin Ron Wright and he wuz tuff....Eye hide behind mommaSTARS....Along wif most ov tha trailur park on hot sunny daze.......Ennyhow momma iz parshull two tham big ol soup laydull spoons....and we got a short handulled pitchfork standin' up in tha corner ov tha kitchin fer her, when'st she rilly gits mad at tham eggs........ :roflol:

Please check out page 25 of the post i dont think this is about a spoon as for agent orange your right you just dont know how right.

I looked at page 25 orangeworker. Are you telling me this is about some beaver with a jackhammer wearing an orange hardhat?

Dang RR...Eye missed that.....And two thank eye wuz empressed by tha little squirull water skeein' at tha Fall Festivull..... :twisted:

I really believe this group of cyclones has the oppertunity to Shock The Football World. To this group of seniors just remember what football means to you.

WHAT FOOTBALL MEANS TO ME

FOOTBALL IS: A BROTHERHOOD ON AND OFF THE FIELD. BELIEVING. THE FIRST HIT OF THE GAME. TEAM FIRST. A BATTLEFIELD. A STREET FIGHT. THE FEELING INSIDE WHEN YOU LAY SOMEONE OUT. THE SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM. SEFL-DISCIPLINE. 6,000 FANS FOR A SCHOOL WITH 800 STUDENTS. AN ENTIRE YEAR IN THE WEIGHT ROOM. WORKING THROUGH THE PAIN. DOING IT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS WHO WORE THIS UNIFORM BEFORE YOU. MANHOOD. TWO-A-DAYS IN THE 100 DEGREE HEAT. SACRIFICE. WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT 24/7/365. GOING THROUGH THE STROM. THE SILENCE ON THE BUS. THE CROWD SO LOUD YOU CAN’T HEAR YOURSELF THINK. STATE. NO EXCUSES. FOOTBALL IS EVERYTHING.

ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES 2009

GO CYCLONES!!!!

EHS 24

AHS17

I really believe this group of cyclones has the oppertunity to Shock The Football World. To this group of seniors just remember what football means to you.

WHAT FOOTBALL MEANS TO ME

FOOTBALL IS: A BROTHERHOOD ON AND OFF THE FIELD. BELIEVING. THE FIRST HIT OF THE GAME. TEAM FIRST. A BATTLEFIELD. A STREET FIGHT. THE FEELING INSIDE WHEN YOU LAY SOMEONE OUT. THE SILENCE BEFORE THE STORM. SEFL-DISCIPLINE. 6,000 FANS FOR A SCHOOL WITH 800 STUDENTS. AN ENTIRE YEAR IN THE WEIGHT ROOM. WORKING THROUGH THE PAIN. DOING IT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS WHO WORE THIS UNIFORM BEFORE YOU. MANHOOD. TWO-A-DAYS IN THE 100 DEGREE HEAT. SACRIFICE. WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT 24/7/365. GOING THROUGH THE STROM. THE SILENCE ON THE BUS. THE CROWD SO LOUD YOU CAN’T HEAR YOURSELF THINK. STATE. NO EXCUSES. FOOTBALL IS EVERYTHING.

ELIZABETHTON CYCLONES 2009

GO CYCLONES!!!!

EHS 24

AHS17

Is that a Haiku?