ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

BULLDOG DO SOME RESEARCH AND SEE THE SMITH COUNTY CONNECTION THAT IS GOING TO MAKE YOU THE LAUGHING STOCK OF COACH T.......OH I forgot you can't research your just too stupid, Alcoa's Rankin started in Carthage TN, so since you can't figure that one out...That means Smith County...

So in a round about way, Smith County will be putting it to you via a tornado......

this has got to be the stupidest post i've seen since joining coach-t. :thumb:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan gave alcoa the short field too much last year and that's how they scored. when they had to go 70 plus they couldn't score. you cannot give a team like alcoa the short field because they will pound it down your throat. make them drive it 70 and 80 plus and they will be punting because it changes they're game plan. field position will play a big role in this game as it did last year because these are probaly the 2 best 3A defenses in the state. if we can pin them deep on kickoffs and punts then we might pull this one out. i know i razz alcoa alot and it's all in good fun and anyone with any COMMON SENSE should know that. heck i even razz some of the milan fans, so i do spread the wealth around. B) seriously, i'm looking for a hard hitting game and hoping my dawgs come out on top. luck to both teams. play fair, play clean, play hard and leave it all on the field. and leave the smack talking to the milan/alcoa fans. :thumb:

AND DON'T YA'LL THINK THAT SINCE I GOT ALL SERIOUS THAT I'M GONNA QUIT TALKING SMACK EITHER. NO NO NO, THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. :thumb:

SOUNDS LIKE THE MILAN VS YORK GAME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

milan's 1st team scored everytme they touched the ball no matter what the field posistion. B)

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Gosh I'm surprised at this thread....Milan folks talking up there two SEC commitments on another thread... Now all this ole pity me crap:

odds stacked against your team?

opening up school zones?

Pick your own talent?

YOU SAID IT RIGHT DON'T COMMENT ANY MORE AND THE MILAN FOLKS SHOULD RUN YOU OUT OF TOWN FOR NOT HAVING CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TEAM....GO HOME AND HIDE YOU COWARD!!!!!!

i said i would try not to little dude. but since you brought it up, I'M BACK AND I'M THEDAWG. LET'S PARTY SHIRLEY. :thumb:

Well I see Alcoa by 2TD's It comes down to the 4thQ. Better game than last year. Our GOLD reserve in BLOUNT COUNTY will be increaseing. :thumb:b]<a href=http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/bcsportsfan/71563e0d-ebb6-4f57-a260-8690b612d29.jpg'>http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/bcsportsfan/71563e0d-ebb6-4f57-a260-8690b612d29.jpg

F5route...........remove [ and you'll see gold! :thumb:

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/bcsportsfan/71563e0d-ebb6-4f57-a260-8690b612d29.jpg'>http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/bcsportsfan/71563e0d-ebb6-4f57-a260-8690b612d29.jpg' alt='71563e0d-ebb6-4f57-a260-8690b612d29.jpg'>

Alcoa by at least 21.

stay out of it you whiner. smith county. what a joke. :thumb:

How's that dude? SC made it to the quarters with the worst team in 10 years.

I think we would have given your team more trouble than YAI. You have no chance to beat Alcoa.

Dude. 1st, you are crazy. You would have gotten beat by at least that margin and 2nd, this is a Milan/Alcoa thread. You want to talk about the Milan/York game, go to that thread. You want to speculate on what your team couldn't have done against Milan, start a new thread about it.

Zebra, you sound like a bitter Humboldt fan wishing the glory days would come back.

No not from Humboldt just saying quit crying and whining about Alcoa's open zone! Quit using excuses for the beating you are going to take next week! I don't disrespect Milan or anyone else just quit complaining about Alcoa's open zone they do nothing wrong! If the TSSAA says it's ok forget about it! All year long people have criped about Alcoa's open zone! Alcoa fans can't get on here and make a post without somebody getting on here and accusing them of illegally recruiting! But if i were from Humboldt i would tell u this! They will be alot happier next Friday night than u will! You can take that to the bank!! :thumb:

There are only a couple of people whining about the open zones. I have my own opinion about it, but I won't get into it because it is not my call and they are not breaking the rules.