ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

Well, here's my opinion on this game although dawg44 and others may not enjoy it, but it's my honest unbiased opinion as I've seen both teams perform. Milan IS NOT as good as last year! I would easily take Coleman over the Milan QB this year. Alcoa is just as good as last year if not even better! Alcoa's OLine and DLine will be more physical and will most likely dominate the line of scrimmage in this game. Milan's only hope to really pull something out here would be to open up the passing game and have no flaws in it that way the running game will open up in the process. In the game I saw Alcoa against Maryville, Alcoa's secondary struggled a bit with the passing game however they shut down every run that was up the middle. If Milan wants to keep theirselves in this ball game, they better pass the ball well because running it up the gut everytime is not going to work against Alcoa as indicated in last years first half performance by Milan's offense. I wish on everything that Milan does pull this upset, however I'm not quite sure it'll happen. I'll take Alcoa by 17.

The kiss of death for Alcoa....GC picks Alcoa by 17 :thumb:

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilbert needs to have a coming out party next week. If they get him going, it'll be fun to watch.

Gilbert's going to have a "going out" party next week....He will not get out of first gear.

I am not buying that Milan is a better team this year....NO WAY!

You do not lose a QB like Coleman and lose the other Coleman for most of the year and tell me that bunch is better.

I am selling it, no way you can make me believe they are "better"

#2 Good to see you!

We don't have to make you believe it. The Dawgs will at around 3:30 on Friday.

I hope Alcoa wants to put 50 on Milan simply because of the braggard fans they have. I have never seen such out of High School Football Fans. Talking down to people because of where they were born & raised, & taunting like little 3rd graders.... I hope ALCOA's coach see this and feels like I do about it...... It's sorta like when Dan Henderson fought Micheal Bispan & Knocked him out & got a good cheap shot in the mouth after the knockout..... Henderson said that one was to make sure that BIG MOUTH GOT CLOSED. Well I hope ALCOA puts 50 on your Bulldogs just to SHUT YOUR BIG FLAPPING GUMS UP for all us people raised in these mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I mean nobody else brags like that do they? I guess you have not read any of the Alcoa threads, and the bottom line is that just like Alcoa, we have backed up the bragging. So deal with it.

I hope Alcoa wants to put 50 on Milan simply because of the braggard fans they have. I have never seen such out of High School Football Fans. Talking down to people because of where they were born & raised, & taunting like little 3rd graders.... I hope ALCOA's coach see this and feels like I do about it...... It's sorta like when Dan Henderson fought Micheal Bispan & Knocked him out & got a good cheap shot in the mouth after the knockout..... Henderson said that one was to make sure that BIG MOUTH GOT CLOSED. Well I hope ALCOA puts 50 on your Bulldogs just to SHUT YOUR BIG FLAPPING GUMS UP for all us people raised in these mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I mean nobody else brags like that do they? I guess you have not read any of the Alcoa threads, and the bottom line is that just like Alcoa, we have backed up the bragging. So deal with it.

Deal with this...your bragging for 09 is about to end....UGLY! Go Alcoa!

You, are one sad sad little man! I'm not sure who exactly struck a nerve with you...considering we never even played Bledsoe Co.....but NO ONE was talking seriously about where people live or grew up or anything. You must not read ANY other threads if you think Milan is the ONLY ones taunting other teams. What about when people talk $hit about where WE were born and raised?!?!? Oh I guess that's ok because we're just Milan.

You need to go somewhere else because this is a thread for the BEAST OF THE EAST and the BEST OF THE WEST. You sir, are neither. Your team is at home....go cry about it and stop whinning on OUR thread!

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Gosh I'm surprised at this thread....Milan folks talking up there two SEC commitments on another thread... Now all this ole pity me crap:

odds stacked against your team?

opening up school zones?

Pick your own talent?

YOU SAID IT RIGHT DON'T COMMENT ANY MORE AND THE MILAN FOLKS SHOULD RUN YOU OUT OF TOWN FOR NOT HAVING CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TEAM....GO HOME AND HIDE YOU COWARD!!!!!!

FOR THE RECORD:

The one who STARTED the post about Avery isn't even a Milan fan. Would someone from Milan started one? Maybe....maybe not. Seems like OTHER people around the area like to talk FOR Milan as much as us FROM Milan!

I forget who posted the ugly little dog with bad teeth last year, but you have to

post it again, funny funny. Alcoa is gonna be hard to beat, but ya gotta play'um

to beat'um. Good luck to both teams.

Here ya go swing!

23582014.jpg

:D

Bee Cee that rite shawnder looks like one ov tham fancy hi-societee pooches frum Milan, Itlee..... :thumb:

Gosh I'm surprised at this thread....Milan folks talking up there two SEC commitments on another thread... Now all this ole pity me crap:

odds stacked against your team?

opening up school zones?

Pick your own talent?

YOU SAID IT RIGHT DON'T COMMENT ANY MORE AND THE MILAN FOLKS SHOULD RUN YOU OUT OF TOWN FOR NOT HAVING CONFIDENCE IN YOUR TEAM....GO HOME AND HIDE YOU COWARD!!!!!!

Home?? Hmm..yeah I remember where that is. Isn't that where you were this Friday night, and you'll be next Friday at 330 too?? Yeah..home...

I forget who posted the ugly little dog with bad teeth last year, but you have to

post it again, funny funny. Alcoa is gonna be hard to beat, but ya gotta play'um

to beat'um. Good luck to both teams.

Here ya go swing!

23582014.jpg

:thumb:

now that's funny right there. :D lord forgive me and bless the pygmy's in new guinea. :D