ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey milan just wandering what would make you think that you can beat the tornadoes? Have you all must have forgotten that we beat a certain team that had the longest win streak in the country at one point and has won 11 gold balls and is in the 6a championship game. If you all dont know who that is, it is Maryville. Lets be honest and ask yourself if you have even come close to playing anyone as good as Maryville. You know the answer is definately not. The only way you could even come close to beating Alcoa is if we turned the ball over 3 or 4 times, we had a few key injuries, and the refs were making calls in your favor. I am not trying to be mean or rude, I am just stating the facts. Its like when TN played florida. They new they were going to win and so did everyone else and there was just nothing that we could do about it. Just like there is nothing that you all can do about stopping the tornadoes. They are just on another level and will be for at least a few more years. We might make it to eight before it is all said and done. Oh and if we got moved to a private division we would dominate in there too it would just mean that some of you all that our in our way now would actually have a chance at winning a championship. It would be a joke if we had to play webb or father ryan or someone like that. The only team that I could see possibly beating us this year is MUS. So just hope that your team can keep it respectable and no one gets hurt. Go A L C O A

milan beat maryville for the state championship in 77. just thought i'd throw that out there and let ya'll get all over that.

yeah, just give Toney the rock down in the redzone again....and watch him get his head taken off like last year when Williamson closelined him. :lol::thumb: better call the half back pass again this year. :thumb:

Very true...but I'd assume Jaron was just fine getting laid out one time (it happens to every great player, i.e. Tim Tebow vs. Kentucky, Eric Berry vs. Knowshon Moreno), so what?? He came out of the game with 100 yards, an MVP trophy, and the always-important gold ball. I'm sure Jaron will get the ball in the red zone plenty of times come next Friday.

Hey milan just wandering what would make you think that you can beat the tornadoes? Have you all must have forgotten that we beat a certain team that had the longest win streak in the country at one point and has won 11 gold balls and is in the 6a championship game. If you all dont know who that is, it is Maryville. Lets be honest and ask yourself if you have even come close to playing anyone as good as Maryville. You know the answer is definately not. The only way you could even come close to beating Alcoa is if we turned the ball over 3 or 4 times, we had a few key injuries, and the refs were making calls in your favor. I am not trying to be mean or rude, I am just stating the facts. Its like when TN played florida. They new they were going to win and so did everyone else and there was just nothing that we could do about it. Just like there is nothing that you all can do about stopping the tornadoes. They are just on another level and will be for at least a few more years. We might make it to eight before it is all said and done. Oh and if we got moved to a private division we would dominate in there too it would just mean that some of you all that our in our way now would actually have a chance at winning a championship. It would be a joke if we had to play webb or father ryan or someone like that. The only team that I could see possibly beating us this year is MUS. So just hope that your team can keep it respectable and no one gets hurt. Go A L C O A

We are well aware we are the under dog this Friday afternoon. We will still gameplan and practice this week just like we have the previous 14 weeks. It has proven to be sucessful and we will keep taking it one game at a time. You guys have pride and tradition - just like us, great coaching and players - just like us, great fan base and Gold Balls - just like us. We will give it everything we can this Friday and see what happens but the Bulldogs have walked off the field victorious everytime this year. Same can be said for you guys, but I ain't worrying bout you guys. Go Bulldogs!!

i'll say that it's gonna be hard to beat alcoa, but if any team can it is this milan team. if we win, great, if we don't then know that we made it to all our state championship including this one, without opening up our school zones. alcoa can't say that and ya'll can get all over me because i ram it down ya'lls throat, but it is the truth and ya'll know it. so sit the guy's who are not in your school zone and let's have a real football game. but everyone knows you won't do that because winning trumps fairness in most of east tenn. i'll try very hard not to comment on this subject again and say good luck dawgs, you are definitely gonna need it when the odds are stacked against you with a pick your own talent team that is alcoa.

GO GET UM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

So how many people would have to sit since you are on this horse again?

I don't think milan has the team to beat alcoa, from what I saw in the york- milan game last night, milan has a good running game but not much else. Their corners seem abit soft their not use to hitting and getting run over. I think the team is to use to playing in the cotton fields I saw, because every time york ran and hit them they where getting an shaking their head. ALCO will crush them 48-0. :thumb: