ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ESPN announcers tonight in the TN-KY game have said numerous times that Randall Cobb was from Knoxville.....I thought he played at Al"we're cocky"coa...then it came to me ...open zone

1. They say Knoxville because no one anywhere else knows where Alcoa or that it is just 15 minutes away from Knoxville, they were saying that to prove that Fulmer let a great player in his backyard get away. Randall lived in Alcoa his whole life.

2. Were not cocky, were confident there is a difference, I'm sure you all are confident too I mean you have to have some swagger to make it this far.

3. The whole open zone crap is really getting old, it was betsy last week and now you guys this week just let it go and stop making excuses, we're not doing anything illegal.

the ESPN announcers tonight in the TN-KY game have said numerous times that Randall Cobb was from Knoxville.....I thought he played at Al"we're cocky"coa...then it came to me ...open zone

1. They say Knoxville because no one anywhere else knows where Alcoa or that it is just 15 minutes away from Knoxville, they were saying that to prove that Fulmer let a great player in his backyard get away. Randall lived in Alcoa his whole life.

2. Were not cocky, were confident there is a difference, I'm sure you all are confident too I mean you have to have some swagger to make it this far.

3. The whole open zone crap is really getting old, it was betsy last week and now you guys this week just let it go and stop making excuses, we're not doing anything illegal.

tornadoes09 i agree and just for the record i am a betsy fan that watched ALCOA destroy my team . ALCOA does nothing wrong they have a great team and good coaching and people just need to realize that and move on . ALCOA i am pulling for you .

Well here's what I think(for whatever it's worth). I have seen both teams play this year. Saw Alcoa beat CAK twice and went to Milan(back home) to see The DAWGS blow out the other teams. Milan has the best kicking game I have ever seen in high school football. If it comes down to the kicking game I pick Milan.

Milan runs and passes pretty darn good, and has a great defense against the run or the pass. I didn't see Alcoa pass that much, to have a good assesment about it being good or bad. They didn't have to pass. They bring it right at you(very well). Both teams, if they bring their "A" game and don't turn it over, got a shot.

I don't think Alcoa is as good as last year and Milan is better than last year, but that don't matter. What matters is what they leave on the field. This is for the State Championship and I think both teams are winners. Hope everyone has a safe trip and are ok with the outcome. This is why they play the game! :bored:

Sorry, he was not a tuition student. He's a home grown Alcoa boy whose dad was a heck of a basketball player for Alcoa back in the day!

And don't forget his uncle KJ who was the same type of qb for that state championship, nationally ranked 89 team-and IMHO the best Alcoa team ever :bored:

They say Knoxville because UT is based in Knox and the key story going around is how Tennessee (Fulmer) could let a talent like that in his backyard, get away. All it is is a cheap shot to Univ of Tenn

BTW who won the game and how did Randall do?

I hope Alcoa wants to put 50 on Milan simply because of the braggard fans they have. I have never seen such out of High School Football Fans. Talking down to people because of where they were born & raised, & taunting like little 3rd graders.... I hope ALCOA's coach see this and feels like I do about it...... It's sorta like when Dan Henderson fought Micheal Bispan & Knocked him out & got a good cheap shot in the mouth after the knockout..... Henderson said that one was to make sure that BIG MOUTH GOT CLOSED. Well I hope ALCOA puts 50 on your Bulldogs just to SHUT YOUR BIG FLAPPING GUMS UP for all us people raised in these mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I mean nobody else brags like that do they? I guess you have not read any of the Alcoa threads, and the bottom line is that just like Alcoa, we have backed up the bragging. So deal with it.

Deal with this...your bragging for 09 is about to end....UGLY! Go Alcoa!

lol I don't think so, but we will see in 5 days.

Hey milan just wandering what would make you think that you can beat the tornadoes? Have you all must have forgotten that we beat a certain team that had the longest win streak in the country at one point and has won 11 gold balls and is in the 6a championship game. If you all dont know who that is, it is Maryville. Lets be honest and ask yourself if you have even come close to playing anyone as good as Maryville. You know the answer is definately not. The only way you could even come close to beating Alcoa is if we turned the ball over 3 or 4 times, we had a few key injuries, and the refs were making calls in your favor. I am not trying to be mean or rude, I am just stating the facts. Its like when TN played florida. They new they were going to win and so did everyone else and there was just nothing that we could do about it. Just like there is nothing that you all can do about stopping the tornadoes. They are just on another level and will be for at least a few more years. We might make it to eight before it is all said and done. Oh and if we got moved to a private division we would dominate in there too it would just mean that some of you all that our in our way now would actually have a chance at winning a championship. It would be a joke if we had to play webb or father ryan or someone like that. The only team that I could see possibly beating us this year is MUS. So just hope that your team can keep it respectable and no one gets hurt. Go A L C O A

Well, for a fact, Maryville does not and did not at the time of their loss to you guys have the longest winning streak in the country. They did have it for 6 days last year, and then they got beat.

Well, for a fact, Maryville does not and did not at the time of their loss to you guys have the longest winning streak in the country. They did have it for 6 days last year, and then they got beat.

He didn't say we beat MHS when they had the streak, just that at one time they had the streak. I didn't even see that he had implied that we beat them to end the streak. Alcoa fans wish we had, but someone got to them before we did.

So, a-town, to answer your question to Milan fans 'what makes you think you can beat Alcoa?' looks like their answer would be: because we said so.

List of believers in Alcoa football (dating from 2004):

2004:

Lipscomb

Huntingdon

2005:

Tyner

Goodpasture

2006:

Smith County

Goodpasture (again)

2007:

Gatlinburg-Pittman